Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL reported to be coming this week to T-Mobile, as low as $139 off contract

SansVarnic

Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL reported to be coming this week to T-Mobile, as low as $139 off contract

By: Kareem Anderson of WinBeta

Source: http://www.winbeta.org/news/alcatel-onetouch-fierce-xl-reported-coming-week-t-mobile-low-139-off-contract

With the kerfuffle of the Lumia 950 and 950 XL not making it to other carriers beyond AT&T quietly simmering into non-relevant news, Windows Phone fans may be able to look to T-Mobile for the next available Windows 10 Mobile device. The Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL is being reported by Windows Central to be nearing a release date on the third ranked US carrier with more pricing information included.

While T-Mobile has yet to openly confirm or deny Windows Central’s sources’ claims, customers on the carrier can, for now, ready themselves for rather impressive mid-to-high end phone experience sorely lacking on the carrier network for the Windows 10 Mobile platform. Other known specs for the OneTouch Fierce XL include 2GB RAM coupled with 16GB on-device storage, an 8 MP front-facing camera, and support for VoLTE, FCC mandated anti-theft protection.

Well I for one am happy to see that the Windows Mobile platform is finally taking off. This helps to confirm there is indeed a call for a third platform in the mobile world. 

This is a follow up of the article below;

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

It's an okay phone. Still prefer my OPO. But at least it's coming to an non-GSM carrier.

COMPUTER: Mobile Battlestation  |  CPU: INTEL I7-8700k |  Motherboard: Asus z370-i Strix Gaming  | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 | Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev. b |  PSU: Corsair SF600 | HDD: Samsung 860 evo 1tb

Probably a meh phones considering the Redmi 3, although it doesn't have very many bands.

Quote me to get a reply!

the only reason i can see as why would someone pick this over something like the Redmi 3 is because the Redmi isn't directly sold in the US. But the US as the Blue phones witch are better, imo, than this for the price

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

You know what other high end smart phones are as low as $139 (most of them lower actually) off contract? The entire lineup from Blu on Amazon. Unbox Therapy did a video on their thin one but they also make large battery models with 5,000mAh and I think one higher.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

20 minutes ago, zacRupnow said:

You know what other high end smart phones are as low as $139 (most of them lower actually) off contract? The entire lineup from Blu on Amazon. Unbox Therapy did a video on their thin one but they also make large battery models with 5,000mAh and I think one higher.

<Snip>

Decent review. I know they make BLU for windows Phone as well.

I laughed when he showed how much thinner then the iPhone is and then mentions the better battery. xD Oh Apple.... just die, your being outdone by a third party phone maker...

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER