Studying tips please

Mrkiller606

I have tests this thursday and i have to learn off lots of prepared essays and i broke them down into points and they have to be at a minimum of 2 pages long per question and i have to learn off 8 of these for geography in total and its hard to absorb the information to me. Which is the best way for me to take in my bullet points which are 3 lines long and 2 pages in total per question. any ideas?

Idk I tent to just remember stuff I read when it is brought up so I don't need to study.

1010011010/29A

Note cards. 

That's my answer to every studying problem. Make note cards and study them like your life depends on it. You'll eventually pick up whatever it is you are trying to learn through repetition. 

16 minutes ago, Mrkiller606 said:

I have tests this thursday and i have to learn off lots of prepared essays and i broke them down into points and they have to be at a minimum of 2 pages long per question and i have to learn off 8 of these for geography in total and its hard to absorb the information to me. Which is the best way for me to take in my bullet points which are 3 lines long and 2 pages in total per question. any ideas?

Burst learning: Set a contdown to 30 minutes. Learn / read the essays. When the time is over, stop hand have a break for exactly 10 minutes (timer again). Repeat. After 4 block make a bigger break.

Mineral oil and 40 kg aluminium heat sinks are a perfect combination: 73 cores and a Titan X, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Oil

Everyone learns differently, however I found studying in groups of 3-4 people worked best for me when I was in school. I found that trying to teach the other people the material reinforced my own knowledge on the subject and made me much more confident while taking the exam.

Group studying works if you participate in the group and don't just chill without engaging. Note cards work quite well as well apparently, as I'm finding out with Chemistry.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))