Is everything ok in this build?

SarfM786

I would not recommend that PSU. They are not the best quality (THAT DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE BAD) they are just not recommended especially with high end hardware.

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

5 minutes ago, Sarfaraz said:

This is my new build already got some of the parts, just need someone to make sure nothing will bottleneck and everything is compatible

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/2TLz23

please dont :( that i such a waste of money :( what do you have already and what can you return?

That GPU :(

looking at rest of your parts , it seems like u can afford a really better card

Even if u r not into gaming

what are u going to do with your pc?

No i took the gpu, ssd and some other parts out of my old build had it for like 2 years 

I just need to know if nothing will bottleneck i will upgrade the ssd, and gpu in the future 

11 minutes ago, Sarfaraz said:

I just need to know if nothing will bottleneck i will upgrade the ssd, and gpu in the future 

250 dollar motherboard in that build is way to overpowered. U wont need that. You cant overclock far with that cooler anyways. Maybe consider a non-k CPU. Other powersupply. 750 Watt is not needed. Take a look at an 850/950 Evo/Pro SSD. I Heared bad stuff about Kingstons SSDs

Budget Rig "Curable":     | FX 6300 @4.5Ghz | Asus R9 270x | Asus Crosshair IV Extreme | 16GB HyperX Beast | 120GB PNY SSD

Tablet "Buddy":                 Trekstor Wintron 10.1|

3 minutes ago, Rodniz said:

250 dollar motherboard in that build is way to overpowered. U wont need that. You cant overclock far with that cooler anyways. Maybe consider a non-k CPU. Other powersupply. 750 Watt is not needed. Take a look at an 850/950 Evo/Pro SSD. I Heared bad stuff about Kingstons SSDs

Im getting that mobo for free and why a non-k cpu? 

3 minutes ago, Sarfaraz said:

Im getting that mobo for free and why a non-k cpu? 

Okay. For free, go ahead and take it. Are you planning on overclocking? Since the Hyper wont be enough to cool ur cpu while overclocked, i think. Maybe swap out the cooling and take a 120gb 850/950 Evo for operating system.

Budget Rig "Curable":     | FX 6300 @4.5Ghz | Asus R9 270x | Asus Crosshair IV Extreme | 16GB HyperX Beast | 120GB PNY SSD

Just now, Rodniz said:

Okay. For free, go ahead and take it. Are you planning on overclocking? Since the Hyper wont be enough to cool ur cpu while overclocked, i think. Maybe swap out the cooling and take a 120gb 850/950 Evo for operating system.

No im not planning on overclocking, and im using ssd for old build, so should everything be fine? and no bottlenecks?

17 minutes ago, Sarfaraz said:

No im not planning on overclocking, and im using ssd for old build, so should everything be fine? and no bottlenecks?

U can take the non-k version to save a little bit of money. There wont be any bottlenecks. But get a different powersupply.

10 minutes ago, Rodniz said:

U can take the non-k version to save a little bit of money. There wont be any bottlenecks. But get a different powersupply.

Why a different psu? 

42 minutes ago, Sarfaraz said:

Why a different psu? 

Your is overpriced and not necessary for ur build. 550-600 Watt will be plenty.

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/corsair-power-supply-cx600m