Integrated Graphics + Graphics Card Triple Monitor Setup

iateapietod

I've been trying to get a triple monitor setup going for a few weeks now, and have been having no luck. I have two monitors plugged into my graphics card and one plugged into the motherboard VGA slot (not gaming on all three so it's not a problem...my graphics card is a gt 740 anyway lol.) The monitors connected to the graphics card are working fine, but I can't figure out how to enable the integrated graphics in the BIOs. I have an acer ATC-605-UB11, if that's any help.

Windows 10 64 bit

i5-4460

gt 740

BIOs version: p11-b1 .15.1236

Edited by iateapietod
did not see "read before posting" before posting, added info

On all of my previous mobo's it has been something like "enable integrated graphics", usually in something like "advanced options" or a similar title

edit: I couldn't find any info on that model number but there was an atc-605-UB11, is that it?

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

3 minutes ago, 0ld_Chicken said:

On all of my previous mobo's it has been something like "enable integrated graphics", usually in something like "advanced options" or a similar title

edit: I couldn't find any info on that model number but there was an atc-605-UB11, is that it?

Yeah I've checked for that a few times and time for a second edit, yep it's the 605 sorry.

9 minutes ago, iateapietod said:

Yeah I've checked for that a few times and time for a second edit, yep it's the 605 sorry.

no worries, I'm not finding much for BIOS info for that though.  I'm assuming you've combed over every option and selection in the BIOS already and found nothing regarding graphics adapters? 

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

7 minutes ago, 0ld_Chicken said:

no worries, I'm not finding much for BIOS info for that though.  I'm assuming you've combed over every option and selection in the BIOS already and found nothing regarding graphics adapters? 

I dug through everything, it's a pretty limited BIOS. I just rechecked it now (that's why I added the BIOS version information, I didn't know it off the top of my head) and found an update on the acer website for it, do you think that might add the option?

Not sure what board you have but it should it be there, Usually under advanced options/bios features> North-bridge config/internal graphics

21 minutes ago, MisterK said:

Not sure what board you have but it should it be there, Usually under advanced options/bios features> North-bridge config/internal graphics

I checked one more time just to be safe, there were only four toggle options under the advanced options, and none of them were about graphics at all.