Sticky Trackpad Buttons

Alright so I just got my Razer Blade Stealth. So far I love it! There's only one minor thing that is kind of being a little annoying. It seems like if I press the trackpad buttons in a certain way, they get stuck. I can unstick them quite easily, but it's pretty annoying. Suggestions?

RMA. I wouldn't mess around such new Hardware tbh

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

I know you're right and I hate admitting that. But at the same time, I wonder if I'm just being too picky or if it's something that will wear away. Basically just trying to convince myself RMA isn't necessary. I mean it's not exactly frequent either. Idk. I'll wait over this weekend before making any decision to RMA... but... grrrrr...

Just now, sci4me said:

I know you're right and I hate admitting that. But at the same time, I wonder if I'm just being too picky or if it's something that will wear away. Basically just trying to convince myself RMA isn't necessary. I mean it's not exactly frequent either. Idk. I'll wait over this weekend before making any decision to RMA... but... grrrrr...

if its new, RMA while you still can. 

IF YOU WANT ME TO REPLY TO YOU, QUOTE MY POST.

Fire Strike Score

5820K @ 4.8GHZ - 1.25v / Uncore @ 4.5GHZ - 1.2v / 3000MHZ G.skill 32GB Quad Channel / Asus Rampage V Extreme / 950 Pro Nvme / Sound Blaster ZxR  / 980 TI / Windows 7

3 minutes ago, Minsekt said:

if its new, RMA while you still can. 

Fair enough, but RMA will have to wait at least until the week right?