Not posting on new system

Penny5837

Just rebuilt my system with a "new" motherboard, and it won't post. Just turing on all the fans, and then shutting down for less than a second. I got the mobo because the bios was gone, but I bought another chip. I'm just wondering if it's the new cpu, or my bios. Thanks for the help. BTW it is an i5 3570k, and an ASRock z75 pro 3.

Reset CMO's?

Current Build: Core i7 4790k @ 4.6, Asus Maximus VII Hero, Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz 8gb (2x4gb), GTX 980ti, NZXT Kraken X61, Fractal Define R5  EVGA Supernova B2 850w, Some 300gb hard drive.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/W7CNrH

1 hour ago, Dr_Pleeper said:

Reset CMO's?

Didn't work, just did the same thing. 

try some slower RAM, my FX build refused to post at all with 1866 ram (even though the mobo claimed it was compatible), but after returning it and getting some 1600 mhz ram, it posted just fine.

4 minutes ago, Jordaneer said:

try some slower RAM, my FX build refused to post at all with 1866 ram (even though the mobo claimed it was compatible), but after returning it and getting some 1600 mhz ram, it posted just fine.

Don't see how that would effect it, but I'll try. 

Just now, peterino55 said:

Don't see how that would effect it, but I'll try. 

Ram errors are very bizzare and hard to diagnose, and you literally see almost no gain in performance with faster ram, you can underclock ram as well, i honestly don't understand ram errors all that much.

4 minutes ago, Jordaneer said:

Ram errors are very bizzare and hard to diagnose, and you literally see almost no gain in performance with faster ram, you can underclock ram as well, i honestly don't understand ram errors all that much.

Didn't do anything.