Elder scrolls 6

jjohnthedon1

It will probably be even more watered down than Skyrim.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

3 hours ago, EvilNeo said:

actually skyrim has LAN mods....

that's one i've found searching on google, i never have tried it and no idea what it exactly does but i think you'll find it amazing
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67038/?

Yeah but you're technically an NPC and it's extremely glitchy haha:) I've tried them before it doesn't work very well especially because you have to be on LAN

11 hours ago, Beeeyeee said:

Yeah but you're technically an NPC and it's extremely glitchy haha:) I've tried them before it doesn't work very well especially because you have to be on LAN

i don't understand what's the problem of being on LAN?

2 hours ago, EvilNeo said:

I dont think that's what the issue is, as much as that people dont wanna get off thier butt and go over to a friends place to play a mod thats not complete

Much like Fallout, likely started right after Skyrim came out, with all engines go after the last DLC dropped.  So probably hear of it between 2018 and 2020.

10 hours ago, EvilNeo said:

sometimes you have friends that live 60 minutes away and don't want to drive down there EVERY night to play it. haha:) I love LAN parties, but its not doable on a regular occasion.

On Saturday, February 06, 2016 at 9:13 PM, theanimun said:

You forgot elder scrolls online -- 2014, it was done by bethesda game studios and a sister company zenimax online

TESO is a spin-off and by a different studio.

It's to Elder Scrolls what New Vegas is to Fallout - which is, having no effect on main franchise development cycles.

On Saturday, February 06, 2016 at 8:04 AM, theanimun said:

Would anyone want to speculate on when and where TES6 would take place?

Sumerset Isles or Valenwood would be my choices. Elsweyr would be too generic these days with Mad Max, Dying Light, MGS, Tomb Raider and basically more than 50% of AAA games having lots of sand/ desert in the environment. And Black Marsh would just be boring and depressing. Unless they transport some of the unique flora from Morrowind into Black Marsh (shrooms basically)

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

9 hours ago, That Norwegian Guy said:

Sumerset Isles or Valenwood would be my choices. Elsweyr would be too generic these days with Mad Max, Dying Light, MGS, Tomb Raider and basically more than 50% of AAA games having lots of sand/ desert in the environment. And Black Marsh would just be boring and depressing. Unless they transport some of the unique flora from Morrowind into Black Marsh (shrooms basically)

Where do you think it would fall in the time line?