Is it possible...

Griffscavern
Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

You can use little round or star icon in front of title to go directly to first unread post. I don't know if they are bringing go to first unread back.

I like the look of the new forums, but one feature I miss is, when I clicked on a post I read it would automatically take me back to where I last read. Now I have to click on the page number and then scroll through that page again.

Can we bring back that feature, if possible?

Thanks

It's always a good day if you woke up breathing.

You can use little round or star icon in front of title to go directly to first unread post. I don't know if they are bringing go to first unread back.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Anywhere that you see the dot ( ) or black star ( ) next to a topic, you can click it to take you to the first unread post. We won't be changing the main link behaviour because then there would be no way to go to the first post of the topic.

HTTP/2 203

59 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

Anywhere that you see the dot ( ) or black star ( ) next to a topic, you can click it to take you to the first unread post. We won't be changing the main link behaviour because then there would be no way to go to the first post of the topic.

I think he means link what used to be next to top reply button. Which would do same thing.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

1 hour ago, colonel_mortis said:

This is exactly what I meant. OK, now I see. I've just been clicking on the post title or page number. Much appreciated to the both of you. Thanks!!

It's always a good day if you woke up breathing.