Few question about F@H

1.is there way to get better PPD?

2.is my PPD normal? (25-30k with GTX 650 and 8350)

3.When i buy new gpu (780 or 9970) is there reason to keep my GTX 650 for folding?

4.Where to see these graphs that shows your progression?

Found it:

post-2255-0-22041900-1378563053.png

5.Do i have to be in top 100 to get badge?

Thanks!

You just need to be an active folder to get that badge... I got the badge within 2 days of folding.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

get higher ppd by overclocking

id say that ppd is normal

im not sure, it think it should still work but selling it and getting a better gpu is better all around

1. Better hardware

2. Yes

3. Go for it.

4. On the F@H leaderboard site. (Google it :) )

5. Yes

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

5. Yes

No you don't...

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

No you don't...

I thought you did? Sorry.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

get higher ppd by overclocking

id say that ppd is normal

im not sure, it think it should still work but selling it and getting a better gpu is better all around

I am gonna buy new GPU anyways and i can sell my GTX 650 maybe for 30€ :)

so is it worth to keep it or should i just trow it away? :)

Ill take it off you for $15

I would keep it and use it to fold.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

for 30 bucks, it's your call

I would keep it and use it to fold.

Every bit helps in folding. :P

Every bit helps in folding. :P

yup but still can't fold on my CPU because it's still really hot in Florida. Can't wait till the colder weather comes in and then I'm going to be folding all night long.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360