What do You Think I Can Get For This?

So I'm wanting a 980ti, and have $350, but to get the other $300 I would have to sell my R9 290. What do you think I can get for it?

xfx 290 DD with a white Kraken G10 and Corsair H110 with two Noctuas. Highest overclock is 1140. What do you think I could get for it?

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

If you bundle it all together, I would think that would be around $250-330 bucks at least! In the Bay Area, I see stock 290s being sold for over $200, and considering you also have spent $150+ more on it, that should make it much more valuable.

I like good humans and good food

For the card itself, the going rate for 290s is about $170-200, I don't know about the cooler.

I'l offer $30 for the corsair H110.(just the cooler, no noctuas)

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

1 hour ago, colinreay said:

If you bundle it all together, I would think that would be around $250-330 bucks at least! In the Bay Area, I see stock 290s being sold for over $200, and considering you also have spent $150+ more on it, that should make it much more valuable.

Yah, going to bundle it. One thing that concerns me is that some people might not have room for a 280mm rad.

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

17 minutes ago, Vivilacqua1 said:

Yah, going to bundle it. One thing that concerns me is that some people might not have room for a 280mm rad.

I think bundling will maximize the chance of you getting a fair offer. I would just make sure to ask what case people have before they buy. 

I like good humans and good food

Bundle it with Benchmark Results.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Bump, to see if I can get more data from people.

On ebay, probably $250 at most. It's lost its value drastically ever since the 390s dropped to around $270ish new after rebate. 

Current PC: Origin Millennium- i7 5820K @4.0GHz | GTX 980Ti SLI | X99 Deluxe