Logitech G35

Arwinnd

Share with us opinion about your G35 headset. ( only people who have it, i don't want haters to have fun here. ) 

I have it, I like the sound and its really comfy but it feels kinda cheap I almost broke it when I was raging a couple weeks ago :P

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

I have it, I like the sound and its really comfy bit it feels kinda cheap I almost broke it when I was raging a couple weeks ago :P

What do you mean saying by "bit" ?

What do you mean saying by "bit" ?

Meant but, edited it 

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

I have em, they are pretty bad sounding, cheaply built, broke the other earpiece a year back, gladly I got a new one. I'm going to change these to headphones + mic as soon as possible. Avoid if you can, get headphones.

I have em, they are pretty bad sounding, cheaply built, broke the other earpiece a year back, gladly I got a new one. I'm going to change these to headphones + mic as soon as possible. Avoid if you can, get headphones.

Some people really like them. One said that they are head and beyond Carcharias and Megalodon. I use Carcharias and i kind of like how they sound, so if its true it will be alot better for me. He used his headset for about 2 years. All the professional reviews were generous for them so... Will see. 

Some people really like them. One said that they are head and beyond Carcharias and Megalodon. I use Carcharias and i kind of like how they sound, so if its true it will be alot better for me. He used his headset for about 2 years. All the professional reviews were generous for them so... Will see. 

Trust me, get headphones and a snowball mic, you'll get a lot better listening experience. You don't want these G35, they are better than the Razer ones but these still suck IMO, if you listen to a lot of music and so on, headphones are the way to go.

Trust me, get headphones and a snowball mic, you'll get a lot better listening experience. You don't want these G35, they are better than the Razer ones but these still suck IMO, if you listen to a lot of music and so on, headphones are the way to go.

If they are better then razer ones they will satisfy me, coz i kind of like my carcharias'es but they don't have that surround and some of features including built in audio processor. I don't need world class sound. For me my Razer Carcharias with On board sound card sounds good so if G35 are better so.. for me way to go. 

Share with us opinion about your G35 headset. ( only people who have it, i don't want haters to have fun here. ) 

Does that mean I have to buy one of every device I don't like in order to have a "legitimate" opinion?  

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Does that mean I have to buy one of every device I don't like in order to have a "legitimate" opinion?  

That means, that i want only people who had listen to this headset to write hear. Others are not welcome. 

That means, that i want only people who had listen to this headset to write hear. Others are not welcome. 

In the case, it would probably be easier (if you are considering buying this product) to throw your cash in the toilet. It will be faster than waiting around for shipping.

It is on the top of my list for the worst headset ever. Long before I was in the audio industry, I bought headsets (like most un-educated consumers).

Long story short, this one lasted on my head for about 3 days. It was much too small for my head, giving me a headache, the mic was nothing but absoulte trash, but the worst was the audio quality. I swear they found an old NOS pile of speakers from the 80's for .25 cents each and thought hey, lets put these in.

Don't buy a headset, buy headphones.

You can get a USB mic (blue snowflake) for $30 and NICE high quality headphones from $50 and up.

O.K,  but you will probably be limiting the responses you get to a small group of people who are not necessarily experienced enough with good sound to have a valid opinion.

Those headsets retail for $100+ here in Aus, for that I can get one of any number of headphones with great overall reviews from majority of users. E.G HD438, HD449, HD439, MDR NC8, MDRv55 and if I push the budget a little I could probably get HD558's. These are all from a shop front where I can listen to them before I purchase, not online.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

For me better then razer carcharias ( which i already do like ) means good. We will see about that quality on Monday. 

I has a set for about 2 years. It had was comfortable, had good sound quality (to my ears) and I liked the mic especially with way you could mute it by placing the boom up. How ever after those faithful 2 years and after the many time of dropping it on the ground the tiny plastic piece that swivels broke. Before that happened the pleather ear cuffs slowly fell apart and adhered to my skin and got kinda gross after a while.

• 1 month later...

Logitech G35 vs Corsair Vengeance 1500 which do you think is better, and why? 

I got my G35 in May. They sound great but the ear cups are a bit small for me.

CPU: 2x Xeon E5 2670 Motherboard: ASRock EP2C602-4L/D16,  RAM: 64GB of 1333 MHz mermory from Samsung (ECC),  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070,  Case: NZXT Switch 810, Storage: Samsug EVO 250GB and 500GB, 3x3 TB and 1x1TB  HDD  PSU: Corsair RM 850,  Mouse: Logitech MX Master 2s,  Headset: Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO black edition (80 ohm), OS: UnRaid with two VMs and Plex 

I got my G35 in May. They sound great but the ear cups are a bit small for me.

What do you think about music on them? I think after using EQ they sound OK ( from what i experienced when i had them. ) Secondly, do you think, that they will broke, on the point, where headphone joints with bail? 

What do you think about music on them? I think after using EQ they sound OK ( from what i experienced when i had them. ) Secondly, do you think, that they will broke, on the point, where headphone joints with bail? 

Even with the EQ, they were unbearable for me... The fake surround makes everything sound unbelieveably recessed and horrible.

@ShearMe

you think the Superlux hd668-b 's would be good for him? I'm still an apprentice audiophile :D

edit: Sennheiser HD 558's seem quite viable aswell

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

you can @ anyone here but we've all had our say. all our opinions have been stated over and over the OP is looking for others to reinforce his pre existing opinions of the G35 and the xonar phoebus ignoring all opposing opinions against as false.

the only sane thing to do is to reply with lolcats and silly witty gifs

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Tell me that after you've seen the vending machine at the place I work. It takes about 10 tries to get a 2 Euro coin accepted, but in the end, it always works.

| Operating Systems: Arch Linux  /  Debian Linux  /  Windows 7 | Audio: Epiphany Acoustics EHP-O2D + AKG Q701 |

| Display: Samsung Syncmaster P2450H | Mouse: Razer Deathadder Black | Keyboard: Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja TKL Brown | Mic: Samson C03U |

| Case: Corsair 600T | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K | GPU: AMD HD7950 | Mobo: Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | RAM: 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro | PSU: Corsair TX850M |