Is it normal to buy this? x34

Jonathan=PC

Hello Guys

I want to buy a monitor for Gaming/Editing
And i don't know if it's smart/normal too buy this monitor

I am talking about the Acer predator x34..
It has great features like ultra-wide, overclockable to 100hz, 1440p, ips, gynsc

The thing was i don't know if it is a normal thing for a 17 year old, for anyone..
It's great but is it normal too spend so much on a monitor?

I earn around 1000-1400 a month and getting higher every month (i am a youtuber so it's not a straight up salary)
I still live at home!

Thanks for reading!

Everything Digital

if you would be doing youtube mainly, I dont think you'll want a 100HZ monitor, as the vids will all be 60 or 30 fps, and 1440P is also not good for yt recording, I'd say don't do it.

Computer's don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose.

there are 14 year olds with three $900 monitors, so no its not anything special for you to buy the x34

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Jonathan=PC said:

Hello Guys

I want to buy a monitor for Gaming/Editing
And i don't know if it's smart/normal too buy this monitor

I am talking about the Acer predator x34..
It has great features like ultra-wide, overclockable to 100hz, 1440p, ips, gynsc

The thing was i don't know if it is a normal thing for a 17 year old, for anyone..
It's great but is it normal too spend so much on a monitor?

I earn around 1000-1400 a month and getting higher every month (i am a youtuber so it's not a straight up salary)
I still live at home!

Thanks for reading!

the x34 is an excellent pick, but buying it depends on your budget distribution, and your prioritization. If you do buy it, pay in installments : that is a good option.

Nothing to see here ;)

yeah age shouldn't lol people only complain about young people getting shit cuz they use there parents money to buy it. and also cuz people get jealous. But since you make your own money spend it as you see fit.

Don't compare yourself to others and you shouldn't worry  about what people think about you.

You have the money, can justify the purchase and want the product? Go for it.

This is with ought a doubt a great monitor but for your use it is not necessary. In my opinion you don't need 1440p for editing unless you are filming in 4k (witch you might be) and you defiantly don't need it for gaming. If you want a curved monitor check this: Dell - UltraSharp 34" IPS LED Curved HD 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor and if you can do with ought curved and just want a genuinely great 1080 p monitor check out this:Asus - 27" IPS LED HD Monitor - Silver

7 minutes ago, Rev:) said:

This is with ought a doubt a great monitor but for your use it is not necessary. In my opinion you don't need 1440p for editing unless you are filming in 4k (witch you might be) and you defiantly don't need it for gaming. If you want a curved monitor check this: Dell - UltraSharp 34" IPS LED Curved HD 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor and if you can do with ought curved and just want a genuinely great 1080 p monitor check out this:Asus - 27" IPS LED HD Monitor - Silver

I don't agree
People always like to get a higher resolution because it just plainly looks better!
Having your games look better doesn't sound bad in my opinion... ;)

Everything Digital

I love my Predator X34. Financially, it might not have been the best of decisions, but I don't have any regrets.:)