What do you prefer?

Tfkt1

Hello to all members...

I wanted to know what or which, will you choose over the two so I would happen to know which is the best for me...

1) Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury

2) Razer Black Mamba Tournament Edition

I wanted you to clarify or justify why both mouses are good and why did you pick this (Ex. RZBMTE) over the other...

I would appreciate for those who can clarify both gaming mices :D

1 minute ago, Tfkt1 said:

Hello to all members...

I wanted to know what or which, will you choose over the two so I would happen to know which is the best for me...

1) Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury

2) Razer Black Mamba Tournament Edition

I wanted you to clarify or justify why both mouses are good and why did you pick this (Ex. RZBMTE) over the other...

I would appreciate for those who can clarify both gaming mices :D

Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury

Well Logitech G502/G602

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

I know Logitech makes amazing mice, but I don't know about razer. Personally I choose the one that looks better.

Humm, i like both really, but i'd prefer the Razer cause i used a DeathAdder and really like it, so it leads me to go for the Razer but hey, that's one stupid way to chose a product over another 

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

Im a proud owner of logitech, and my friend, a proud owner of a Razer agrees that hes buying a Logitech next time and being even more proud.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

I really like the 402 as I have a claw grip and it's perfect for that, the sensor is extremely accurate, and the other one is made by razor which means it will likely not last (based on past experience)

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

@peterino55 I was thinking that as well.About the one that looks better but I have used Razer's Taipan for 4 years and it served me some ups and downs but I'm just looking for a new thrill with logitech's gaming peripherals

Tough choice for me personally. I could make use of both. 
I'm gonna give a slight edge to the G402 Hyperion Fury still, like 55-45

Spoiler

@AresKrieger Me too. I used claw grip style cause from the looks of it. It looks perfect for my preferred  grip type/style

@NationsAnarchy You have a point. But if there was a balance scale I guess logitech would be a little higher than razer. But razer served me really nc and It really is a tough choice

@Tfkt1 I assume that you might play FPS mainly by those 2 mice ? Since ergonomic-wise they aren't quite the best for me. I'm having a G502 which has more button and a better sensor (minus the Fusion engine which the G402 has), as far as the Razer Mamba TE goes, I might see myself picking the DeathAdder instead, since it's Optical/Infrared versus the Mamba's Laser sensor which I don't quite like (although I've heard that laser sensor has went on better with those acceleration issue, I'm sure you might know that). Of course I do see you mention that you really enjoyed the Taipan - which has a laser sensor in fact. So overall, tough tough decision :P 

Spoiler

@NationsAnarchy I do play FPS games such as CSGO and 3rd person games like:Freestyle Gunz and Warframe for instance but I have a G302 daedalus prime for moba and Razer death adder for other games :D but there is something that I'm not comfortable with the Razer Death Adder at most times

5 minutes ago, NationsAnarchy said:

(although I've heard that laser sensor has went on better with those acceleration issue, I'm sure you might know that). 

The 402 doesn't have acceleration at all so......I don't see how that's possible.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

1 minute ago, AresKrieger said:

The 402 doesn't have acceleration at all so......I don't see how that's possible.

I mean laser gaming mice in general :P The G402 has an optical/infrared sensor right ? :D

Spoiler

Just now, NationsAnarchy said:

I mean laser gaming mice in general :P The G402 has an optical/infrared sensor right ? :D

I think I miss interpreted what you said, are you saying laser mice are bad due to acceleration issues or good (and yes the 402 is optical with an accelerometer)

Just now, AresKrieger said:

I think I miss interpreted what you said, are you saying laser mice are bad due to acceleration issues or good (and yes the 402 is optical with an accelerometer)

At least the OLDER ones are affected by acceleration, Linus sometimes mention that on some of his gaming mice video reviews. I can't say that acceleration is bad or good, it totally depends on the user, if they can handle it without a problem then I would say it's not at all. Meanwhile, most of the top players I know prefer optical/infrared sensor, rather than laser sensor (of course there are exceptions). Which is why I would recommend optical/infrared over laser for the majority of people out there looking for a gaming mouse.
Actually before I had my G502, I was thinking between the older G500s with a laser sensor and the G502 with a newer and more advanced optical sensor. The acceleration factor of that G500s wasn't clearly explained/detailed when I looked it up, so I ended up getting the G502. 

Spoiler

alright with both gaming mice's, that comes to mind I have made my tough decision I gotta hand it to Logitech g402 hyperion fury I guess but don't worry I'm still going to buy razer's gaming peripherals

1 minute ago, Tfkt1 said:

alright with both gaming mice's, that comes to mind I have made my tough decision I gotta hand it to Logitech g402 hyperion fury I guess but don't worry I'm still going to buy razer's gaming peripherals

Since the G402 is cheaper and (probably) better in FPS, I think lol

Spoiler

I really appreciate everyone's help,Once again I'm going to through my decision for good. Its Logitech G402 for good