Adobe premiere aspect ratio i need help with this problem

hay guys i am kinda new to the premiere scene and everytime i recored in 1920 x1080

i end up with black bars on the side  after i render it out and it dose this for every video and it also dose it on the video one i upload it any ideas

Down below is a screenshot of a video after i render it!!!!

Capture.thumb.PNG.ec75cefed1894e3f4cac90

Down Below Here is my render settings any help solving this problem

1111.thumb.PNG.dba3ad415710c0da8ad69596e

Make sure you're sequence is 1920*1080 in Sequence->Sequence Settings.

If it's just the render, go to File->Export->Media and then press "Queue". This will load Adobe Media Encoder.

In Media Encoder, make sure the format is set to H264 and then change the output from "match source-high bitrate" to "YouTube HD 1080p". This will render for best setting for YouTube including resolution.

5 minutes ago, Dredgy said:

Make sure you're sequence is 1920*1080 in Sequence->Sequence Settings.

If it's just the render, go to File->Export->Media and then press "Queue". This will load Adobe Media Encoder.

In Media Encoder, make sure the format is set to H264 and then change the output from "match source-high bitrate" to "YouTube HD 1080p". This will render for best setting for YouTube including resolution.

i added some pics if you could take a look

Press the blue "queue" button at the bottom center to launch media encoder which gives you more control. Or check the "match sequence settings box" and see if that works, though can't see why it would.

Though those settings should get the aspect ratio correct. Are the black bars definitely not there when you're editing? 

32 minutes ago, Dredgy said:

Press the blue "queue" button at the bottom center to launch media encoder which gives you more control. Or check the "match sequence settings box" and see if that works, though can't see why it would.

Though those settings should get the aspect ratio correct. Are the black bars definitely not there when you're editing? 

ya thay are not when i edit

i looked at my recorder and it has black bars on it after it records but it makes no sence i am about to kill my pc it is being retardid and no matter what i do it wont work but when i go on youtube and put in the tag that forces it to a ratio of 16:9 it fits and looks like it should