Server PSU in ATX Case

I want to find a case that preferably matx that can hold a server style redundant psu i have. Is their any cases that don't include the psu on the market. Thanks

It's for a Lenovo ts440 btw

|My Rig| |Intel Core i5-6600K @ 4.70GHz| |GT 740| |16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2133MHz| |240GB PNY SSD, 1TB WD Blue (RAID 0), 320GB Backup Drive| |Corsair 600C| |EVGA Supernove 850 G2| 

Most 'desktop style' server cases will take a redundant PSU, but a consumer / gaming case won't be able to take one unless you have the right caddy to take the hot swap PSUs.

Just now, TechEric said:

Most 'desktop style' server cases will take a redundant PSU, but a consumer / gaming case won't be able to take one unless you have the right caddy to take the hot swap PSUs.

yeah i saw a silver stone case i liked and looked like it had the same screw pattern as my psu caddy does, i just want to be sure before I drop $80 on a case

|My Rig| |Intel Core i5-6600K @ 4.70GHz| |GT 740| |16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2133MHz| |240GB PNY SSD, 1TB WD Blue (RAID 0), 320GB Backup Drive| |Corsair 600C| |EVGA Supernove 850 G2| 

servers are way more sketchy than normal consumer stuff, so you may need to improvise (AKA dremmel the fck out of it, from time to time)

to game or not to game, that`s the question

thanks guys