Wireless HDMI and keyboard

RLevasse

I have just moved into a new house. and my desk and PC are now downstairs. I am looking to be able to connect my Toshiba 47L7200 via Wireless HDMI to my PC, so I can use it in my bedroom to connect to my gaming PC. Are there any suggestions as to a keyboard setup, WiFi or bluetooth (class 1?) , that will be able to go through drywall to a range of approx 30'.

If there are any ideas for a better way to run this setup please let me know.

http://www.ncix.com/detail/microsoft-wireless-display-adapter-w-hdmi-ac-110112.htm

Edit: Not intended for gaming, just for internet browsing and multimedia

Do not hook up to a display with wireless

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

4 minutes ago, RLevasse said:

I have just moved into a new house. and my desk and PC are now downstairs. I am looking to be able to connect my Toshiba 47L7200 via Wireless HDMI to my PC, so I can use it in my bedroom to connect to my gaming PC. Are there any suggestions as to a keyboard setup, WiFi or bluetooth (class 1?) , that will be able to go through drywall to a range of approx 30'.

If there are any ideas for a better way to run this setup please let me know.

http://www.ncix.com/detail/microsoft-wireless-display-adapter-w-hdmi-ac-110112.htm

If you could put the cable through said drywall it would be the optimal solution, just requiring a drill.

Wireless HDMI will have pretty bad latency for gaming.

Almost as cool as my temps  

Couldn't you use teamviewer? I use it on a daily basis and pretty much does all of the things you need. It's also free

2 minutes ago, IPickle said:

Couldn't you use teamviewer? I use it on a daily basis and pretty much does all of the things you need. It's also free

Teamviewer is fantastic for remote access, but would probably be even worse than wireless HDMI for latency sensitive applications.

I'm not even sure if it can operate over LAN rather than going out to the internet and back in.

Almost as cool as my temps