Question about hyper x clouds?

Zeako_

Okay so I want to get a headset to use with my xbox one and listen to game audio.

I know I need the adapter thing but once I plug it in will I be able to hear the game volume as well.

Also can I use it for my PC and xbox at same time.

In all I want a headset to talk and hear game volume on xbox and PC at same time, if this can't do it what is  one that is similarly priced that can.

Thanks !!

3 hours ago, ReesZRB said:

Accessories included in the Clouds

so other than the adapter everything will be in the box and ready to do everything I need?

The cloud to butt extention makes this great.

butts.thumb.PNG.daa71d4fab3b4e6af8e22004

Anyway, your best bet would be to plug the headset into the PC, and plug your xbox's analog audio out into your PC's Line in (the light blue one) and enable "Listen to this device" and it will relay anything played through that jack into the headset. 

Just now, Zeako_ said:

so other than the adapter everything will be in the box and ready to do everything I need?

Yes, Comes with Airplanes Adapters, 3.5mm Headset Splitter Adapter, Extended Cables, Adjustable Volumen/Mute Mic

Just now, ReesZRB said:

Yes, Comes with Airplanes Adapters, 3.5mm Headset Splitter Adapter, Extended Cables, Adjustable Volumen/Mute Mic

But no way of plugging two things into the headphones at once. I listed a solution above.

Just now, ReesZRB said:

I remember xbox using 3.5mm Headset Splitter Adapter, correct me if im wrong

I havent seen it, but I haven owned one. But to be honest, if I were OP, I would use the PC's line in. Then if you unplug headphones and use speakers, the xbox will work on speakers too. Some PCs even decode dolby surround

3 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I havent seen it, but I haven owned one. But to be honest, if I were OP, I would use the PC's line in. Then if you unplug headphones and use speakers, the xbox will work on speakers too. Some PCs even decode dolby surround

that sounds good