Please re-add the ability to use the raw BBCode editor

Go to solution Solved by Blade of Grass,

Sorry, but it's a feature that's just not currently possible with the forum software. We've brought it up to IPS though, so hopefully they will do something about it.... No promises

One of my biggest gripes with the new update is the new editor. I always used the raw BBCode editor on the old forum and I find it much more convenient to use than a WYSWYG editor.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

*Test post* *ignore*

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

Sorry, but it's a feature that's just not currently possible with the forum software. We've brought it up to IPS though, so hopefully they will do something about it.... No promises

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB