Unofficial Vaping Thread

Vegetable

post-192956-0-39298400-1454132499.png

Disclaimer: This is a serious thread. If you have nothing nice or productive to add to the topic, please leave. This is for general vaping and tech associated with such. Have fun, ask questions, and assuming this thread grows, they will be answered in a timely manner. Vaping is more of a hobby than anything for most enthusiasts, and will be treated as such. As mentioned, no flaming/trolling/just generally acting like a dick. REMEMBER: Noobies or not everyone is welcome.

Alright, if you're this far, then you may be interested. As a start, I suppose I can lay down the guidelines of what will be talked about here. Basically anything vape related, whether it be hardware, coil builds, E-liquid, or news of upcoming anything I've previously mentioned. Member reviews of vape hardware would also be fine. As a conversation starter I suppose we could just talk about our setups.

I currently run a Velocity RDA on a Nzonic V5 Mechanical mod. The build on the Velocity is a 6 wrap 24 gauge kanthal dual coil. Comes out to about .31ohms and the flavor is unbeatable.

Leave pics of your setups below if you'd like :D (I lack a decent camera and I'm not uploading a pic taken with my phone, lol)

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

---QUOTE ME OR I WILL LIKELY NOT REPLY---

Running Twisted Messes RDA with a Clapton coil build running at .36ohm with a Twisted Messes box mod by Dovpo. -Cloudyy

Even if this does turn out to be a legitimate thread, the title has to *Unofficial* as LMG does not officially endorse it.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

EZB7WmM.jpg

Sigeli 150W and Smok TFV4. Absolutely love it running .1 ohm with this quad coil

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Sigeli 150W and Smok TFV4. Absolutely love it running .1 ohm with this quad coil

damn bro. sick setup. I used to run a Sigelei 150tc and a TFV4. Those quad coils throw some hella cloud for a tank. Salute for being the only REAL reply here thus far.

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

Even if this does turn out to be a legitimate thread, the title has to *Unofficial* as LMG does not officially endorse it.

Fixed :D

Nice set up! my OG build was a sigelei 150w TC and a TFV4.

Nice set up! my OG build was a sigelei 150w TC and a TFV4.

My first good setup was a Kangertech Kbox Mini and Subtank Plus

sNnNb0g.jpg

(Qtips were for cleaning out the tank)

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Here is my daily driver setup:

post-42526-0-53734700-1454135295_thumb.j

Eleaf iStick 50w with a Kanger Subtank Mini. 26g 8 (I think) wraps, coming to 1.1ohms. Great flavor and pretty descent vapor production for a single coil setup.

post-42526-0-08208500-1454135321_thumb.j

My first good setup was a Kangertech Kbox Mini and Subtank Plus

(Qtips were for cleaning out the tank)

That's a really good starting setup! my first build was an aspire Atlantis V2 and an IPV mini 2. haha.  

That's a really good starting setup! my first build was an aspire Atlantis V2 and an IPV mini 2. haha.  

That was just my first one that was any good. I started off with an ego c twist and a dinky little ego styled tank.

Be a man, smoke a cigarette

Mmm. Lung cancer sounds great

attachicon.gifIMG_0905.JPG

Eleaf iStick 50w with a Kanger Subtank Mini. 26g 8 (I think) wraps, coming to 1.1ohms. Great flavor and pretty descent vapor production for a single coil setup.

attachicon.gifPicture 10.jpg

nice man! Haven't seen many people running the rebuildable deck! pretty nice little set up! Kanger makes some great products

Mmm. Lung cancer sounds great

sorry forgot the s thing or whatever.besides, vaping is very new, when cigarettes first came out everyone thought they were harmless

nice man! Haven't seen many people running the rebuildable deck! pretty nice little set up! Kanger makes some great products

I ran the rebuildable in my subtank. After the stock coils went out on me I took up building a bit. Got it down to .5 ohms. It was phenomenal as far as flavor goes

hella

I think the reason people that vape are marked as hipsters etc are because of word choice such as this... JS :P

On a lighter less butthurt prone similar-ish topic... who can post the best picture of them being a smoke breathing dragon that will trigger anti-vapers who will in turn trigger the OG vapelords?

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

sorry forgot the s thing or whatever.besides, vaping is very new, when cigarettes first came out everyone thought they were harmless

I'm sure there are some health risks eventually, but personally I'd rather vape. It's all about personal preference. I don't like the taste or smell of cigarettes. 

The v1 rebuildable deck can be a bit finicky to get it to wick well, but once you figure it out, its a fantastic deck to work with. I actually find the v2 deck, with the big holes, to be harder to get wicking right. I'm not sure why. Everyone else that I have seen with it say its way better, but I digress.

I'm sure there are some health risks eventually, but personally I'd rather vape. It's all about personal preference. I don't like the taste or smell of cigarettes.

but they make you look cool

I do NOT vape, nor would I ever plan on doing so. However, I DO express interest in the technology behind it, mainly the batteries and their ability to withstand insanely high loads. I can get quite a few "dead" 18650s from a local vape shop, they dont work for vaping, but they make pretty damn good batteries for powerbanks or my collection of 5$ cree-clone LED flashlights. I just built a spotwelder to weld tabs onto them, and it works great. Believe it or not, my dad and I plan to replace his aging honda insight hybrid battery pack with a metric buttload of these high current cells. But I need to find my 20A charge/discharge hobby charger to test them properly. Anyway, back on the topic of batteries, how cheaply can one get, say... 500 high current cells of decent quality cheaply if our "used" method turns out to not work?

attachicon.gifIMG_0905.JPG

attachicon.gifPicture 10.jpg

pretty dope. buddy of mine has a similar build, flavor monster for sure.

I think the reason people that vape are marked as hipsters etc are because of word choice such as this... JS :P

On a lighter less butthurt prone similar-ish topic... who can post the best picture of them being a smoke breathing dragon that will trigger anti-vapers who will in turn trigger the OG vapelords?

me and cloudyy got you on the selfie lol sec

post-310517-0-00537200-1454136520_thumb.

And on the left you see the rare (me) Cloudyy and on the right is the Vegetable.

~tips fedora~

Be a man, smoke a cigarette

Nah man I'm a Marijuanaut.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.