What type of app would be best on a smart-watch?

Mineallmine

What kind of apps would you think would be fun on a smart-watch like the Samsung Galaxy Gear?  

While they're shooting pistols, I'm dropping nuclear bombs

Calender

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

maybe something to prevent you losing your phone or something, like if it gets 10m away from you, it'll beep

Clock

You beat me, it was an easy joke though  ^_^

So many things I could write here... things like this.

What about an app, for canon eos dslrs, that lets you review photo's on the watch as they are taking. like a link over wifi between the dslr and the watch. Like a liveview mode for pre-t3i dslrs that don't have the flippy screen. 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Controls for the music player.

Battery of the phone indicator.

Alarm to remind you of any activities you have schedule to do during the day.

V.A.T.S.          xD

Mystery is the source of all true science.

web browsing for cheating in school

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

web browsing for cheating in school

Some schools do not allow radio signals to pass through the building's walls. Which would mean no Internet access.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Some schools do not allow radio signals to pass through the building's walls. Which would mean no Internet access.

Ever hear of bluetooth tethering? 

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Clock. I really don't think I'd ever use my smartwatch for anything but that if I had one, for now I'll stick to my Casio.

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.