Good Power supply?

Go to solution Solved by WoodenMarker,

Thats a bad spu. It blows up.

No, it's not a bad psu. It's not the best unit but shouldn't have issues or blow out. 

Your current Rosewill Arc is fine and your system uses ~400w at load--not 600w. Avoid psu calculators in the future and look at actual power draw benchmarks instead.

so, recently I built my first gaming PC you can see that here

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/532082-good-value/

And within that build I bought a rosewill ARC 650W bronze Power supply.

After that post i realized i needed a new power supply (seriously check out the comments)

Anyways my Pc is using about 600W of power 

http://outervision.com/b/DRPEPF

Finally i was wondering what PSU i should get? preferably low cost (like around or under $70 US)

post-260155-0-97706700-1453929485_thumb.

Anything from reliable brands like Corsair EVGA (which i use) and cooler master but i would recommend the EVGA supernova 750 mainly because i use the 650 watt version of it and so fats its been great 

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I'm not going to get too specific but EVGA's G2 and XFX XTR series are good PSUs. Just check out the versions that deliver the right amount of watts.

• AMD Athlon X4 760K CPU   |   MSI FM2+ ATX A88X-G45 Motherboard   |   8GB 1600MHz RAM   |   MSI GTX 760 GPU (Reference)
  • Thermaltake Versa H22 Case   |   1TB Seagate, 0.5TB Hitachi (7200RPM)   |   ArcticRed+ 700WStock    |   Windows 8.1

The psu that I have is the corsair cx750m it is great and is semimodular and it is only $70 at the micro center i think

The psu that I have is the corsair cx750m it is great and is semimodular and it is only $70 at the micro center i think

No, it's not a bad psu. It's not the best unit but shouldn't have issues or blow out. 

Your current Rosewill Arc is fine and your system uses ~400w at load--not 600w. Avoid psu calculators in the future and look at actual power draw benchmarks instead.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.