Best Lollipop ROM for the Note 2 SGH-T889?

Yummychickenblue

My Note 2 SGH-T889 never got a KitKat update for whatever reason so it's still running Jelly Bean. I really like the darker color scheme of Jelly Bean (That might be from Touch Wiz though) so a rom with a similar scheme would be nice.

Cyanogenmod

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I don't think Note 2's can go to 6.0. I had a T0LTE and the highest I went was 5.1. 

Novus Anima

CPU - 4670K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard - ASUS Z97-PRO | CPU Cooler - Corsair H105 

RAM - Corsair Vengeance (4x4GB) | GPU - EVGA GTX 1060 SSC  

Storage - Samsung M.2 64GB SSD, PNY 240GB SSD , WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 500GB HDD

PSU - EVGA 650W G2 | Peripherals - Logitech G710, Logitech G602 

Laptops

MacBook Pro Mid-2011 

Surface Pro 3

I don't think Note 2's can go to 6.0. I had a T0LTE and the highest I went was 5.1. 

I meant to put in Lollipop. Fixed now. 6.0 is also pretty new so maybe there will be a T0LTE ROM in the future.

Personally I like CyanogenMod but since its the note series....last time I checked...CM doesn't have much features that involves the S-Pen.

So I would probably recommended a ROM that is based on the stock firmware.

I rarely use the S-pen, I could never figure out what to do with it other than handwriting.