Senior reflection for high school yearbook.

NanneyGoat

I have to write a reflection statement for my high school yearbook.  I wanted to be unique and try to compare my high school years to building a PC.  It needs to be about a paragraph not extremely long.    Yeah I know it sounds ridiculous but I believe it is achievable.  So if you guys have any ideas (or puns), I'd love to hear them!  But please keep them clean.  

I have to write a reflection statement for my high school yearbook.  I wanted to be unique and try to compare my high school years to building a PC.  It needs to be about a paragraph not extremely long.    Yeah I know it sounds ridiculous but I believe it is achievable.  So if you guys have any ideas (or puns), I'd love to hear them!  But please keep them clean.  

Thank you school for teaching me nothing about learning taxes. How to apply for a job, apply for a credit card or do my taxes. Thank you for forcing me to learn from my parents who may or not be always working parents.

However I would like to appreciate my concern on why I should learn the Pythagorean Theorem. Who knows maybe I will try and measure triangles just for shits and giggles in the future. 

Also thank you to my fellow friend who I made while in school, where I was once an innocent child now a hardened veteran in roasting my fellow friends. And making roasting jokes. Such as your mother was so fat even a black hole can't suck her.

Also all the teachers who said I couldn't do it in your ******** face mate. 

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

"High school is like an R9 290 stock cooler; it takes a lot of energy and makes a lot of noise to end up failing at its job."

"High school is like building a PC for LoL; you can spend a lot of effort or very little, the result is always the same."

If you hated your peers;

"My peers' future prospects are like AMD's profits."

"Learning in Highschool is like overclocking a G3258 when adult life needs a Xeon 2699 v3".

They may be terrible, but to my sleep deprived self they're not half bad.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.