Diablo 3

BigTex#1

Is Diablo still worth playing/getting. i played it on the 360 but now I'm looking at getting  for the PC. Is WoW worth getting back into? 

Diablo 3 on the PC is amazing

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 🙂

i just play it on console because

There is no such thing as a bad PC, there are only BETTER PCs

It's a good game

I play it in chunks, about 3-4 weeks worth a year

i just play it on console because

pc is better version

online is better than offline

imo

Fractal Design Core 2500 i7 4770k GA-Z87X-UD5H Cooler Master Hyper D92 Kingston HyperX 8GB  Powercolor r9 390 PCS+ Antec HCG-620M 

D3. To Me. Is kinda like tetris. It's a good game to just lay back and play.Enjoyable is small leisurely doses. But for what you're payingoing. You actually get a good amount if replayability.

Agree with above. It's a nice chill ride. But they need to work on end game gear variety. It's no where near diablo 2's level imo.

Diablo 3? Yeah it's far better than it was at launch to boot. Multiplayer is easier to do as well then console imo.... And you don't have to pay like on console

WoW? Fuck no. It's a boat ride where you have almost no control over.

"Oh you leveled up? Here let US force YOU down this 3 pre selected paths. Have fun."

Fuck you blizzard.. Stop making the game for 3 year Olds. God I want the talent tree back.

Diablo 3 yes. With the new Patch and the Addon its very good. Way better than the Release Version.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

-snip-

Fuck you blizzard.. Stop making the game for 3 year Olds. God I want the talent tree back.

You mean the talent tree where in the end game there was only 1-2 viable options, vs totally optional perks now? Makes sense..

You mean the talent tree where in the end game there was only 1-2 viable options, vs totally optional perks now? Makes sense..

1-2 viable options? That sounds more like what diablo 3's set system is now for end game.

Anyways, You hade had 3 trees full of choices to go though.

Most builds were viable, you weren't forced down as much as now.

Now you have 3 options per 15 levels and imo some of them are useless but you are forced to spend that perk point rather then saving it on something later.

Oh yes.. The new one is great.

Worst part it doesn't matter what type of class build you do, it's the same perks...

Fury warrior? Same perk.

Tank warrior? Same

Arms? Same...

K....

I miss my Titans grip Fury tank warrior...

Agree with above. It's a nice chill ride. But they need to work on end game gear variety. It's no where near diablo 2's level imo.

Diablo 3? Yeah it's far better than it was at launch to boot. Multiplayer is easier to do as well then console imo.... And you don't have to pay like on console

WoW? Fuck no. It's a boat ride where you have almost no control over.

"Oh you leveled up? Here let US force YOU down this 3 pre selected paths. Have fun."

I agree. Diablo 2 is the better Game in every Aspect. So many Ways to Skill the Character. The Rune Words, the Atributes. My D2 HC Sorc was lvl 92. I loved the Game. I enjoy D3 too, but not on the same lvl.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

I agree. Diablo 2 is the better Game in every Aspect. So many Ways to Skill the Character. The Rune Words, the Atributes. My D2 HC Sorc was lvl 92. I loved the Game. I enjoy D3 too, but not on the same lvl.

Thx Guys..oh I've sold my 360 a while back..

Path of Exile is what Diablo 3 should have been.

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M