Is this legit way to get windows?

AlanAlan

N version just comes without window media player stuff. 

Magical Pineapples

Short answer: Yes-ish...

Long answer:

Yes it's legal, but it's also not that great of a way to get it; All the keys are from MSDN, which allows people to buy a subscription or something and get all sorts of windows keys and such (It's very expensive for the subscription). I'm fairly sure that if the seller terminates their subscription, all the keys used become invalid, though I'm not 100% sure.

Sometimes if you get a crappy seller, they'll sell the same key multiple times, which if used by those people multiple times, can cause it to be invalidated.

My suggestions:

- Buy from a moderator such as S5ean.

- Always use paypal to pay, and never send money as a gift, always as a payment (Even if that means spending a little more to cover the paypal fees so the seller still gets the full amount, but that way if something goes wrong, and they won't help you out with it, you can still get your money back.)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

if the gray area has a gray area, this would be the blackest hole of the gray area

https://www.reddit.com/r/microsoftsoftwareswap/comments/42kswx/h_microsoft_windows_108817_office_2016/

Do you think this is legit I want to buy I windows 7 ultimate key for $25?

What are the N versions? Why are they cheaper ?

Recently bought a key from a site, they're just OEM keys for builders so yes they're legit, not sure how they got the keys however.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

I don't want to go too indepth of the N version, but basically if you are in the US, don't get the N version.

People on this fourm typically refer to this subreddit, just try to find a reputable key seller from that forum. (Idk about that one, since it doesn't do Paypal, but Idk how people usually are on that reddit).

If you want to get Win 10, just get a Win 7 key and use that. (You want a win7 key anyway)

tl;dr : can be reputable, not sure if that one in particular is, if US don't get N version.

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

I've heard lots of good things about s5ean though I found a key online that gets you pro with all the features but in settings it says not activated. Put it on my granny's PC

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

https://www.reddit.com/r/microsoftsoftwareswap/comments/42kswx/h_microsoft_windows_108817_office_2016/

Do you think this is legit I want to buy I windows 7 ultimate key for $25?

What are the N versions? Why are they cheaper ?

The N versions are for europe only. They come without Windows Media Player. And GTA V requires Windows Media Player so if you plan on playing GTA V then you're screwed unless you buy normal version.

Also buy Windows 10 Home.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Looks fake.

Its not, I've successfully bought 3 Windows keys from r/microsoftsoftwareswap and have had no problems

Yes this is legit its very very common for people to buy from this subreddit I have even bought from it myself. 

The N versions are for europe only. They come without Windows Media Player. And GTA V requires Windows Media Player so if you plan on playing GTA V then you're screwed unless you buy normal version.

Also buy Windows 10 Home.

N versions only come without Windows Media Player; this does not mean it cannot be downloaded. According to a court case against Microsoft, this meant that MS could not pack in WMP but could allow it to be downloaded, assumably as a KBxxxxxxxx update.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.