I HATE AMD

someone

OK i dont knew why i putted this title?(i'm on the "ok" side)

Say why you don't like AMD cpu's and you think they are not for your needs

(if you do 'like' them i bet it's cause of the prices..)

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day . Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.”

why do you hate them exactly?

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

why do you hate them exactly?

Well i dont hate them im on the ok side but i knew many people who do and i never understood why

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day . Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.”

You secretly love AMD, and you know it :D

Intel needs competition. Very company has to have a competitor.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

Yoda-Flame-war-begun.jpg

PC Specs: i7 4770k @ 4.3Ghz 1.165v, Corsair H100i + 2x SP120 PE in Pull, Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero, 8GB Kingston Hyper-X Genesis 1600mhz, X-fire Sapphire HD7950 3GB OC Dual X Edition, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium - Fatal1ty, 60GB OCZ Agility 3, 120GB OCZ Agility 3, 480GB Seagate 600 Series, 1TB WD Caviar Black, Corsair TX850, CM Storm Trooper, Win 7 Pro. Peripherals: Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Keyboard, Logitech G700S Mouse, Sennheiser G4ME ONE Headset, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speakers. Phone: HTC One M8.

why name the thread "I hate AMD" and later say you dont? makes not a lot of sense to me

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I don't have anything against AMD. I like the.... Premium that comes with having Intel and Nvidia. Reasons why I don't think I could go AMD right now is the lack of OpenCL support in Adobe applications. That being said, I might be going Cossfire R9-9970's when those get released because they look like they will be amazing graphics cards

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Typical fan boy hate post. There really is no reason to 'hate' on any chip manufacture.

Well there people who actually hate it and i wanna know why

why name the thread "I hate AMD" and later say you dont? makes not a lot of sense to me

Well me too but now i cant change it :(

We do not need threads like this.