Do gaming headphones that do well with music even exist?

SSJ11

"Gaming" headphones do nothing different from usual headphones (except these 6/7/8 driver rubbish things, but i won't call them headphones for sure), it is just the price/performance ratio that is way worse with gaming headphones

Will you stop being a troll and posting that? Obviously he doesn't have an unlimited budget.

Anyways OP for $200 look for q701s, dt 990's, hd 558s or ad900x. Each headphone has there pos and negatives.

I don't know, he might and its another way of asking the budget

I don't know, he might and its another way of asking the budget

Even if someone had an unlimited budget, it doesn't mean they need to buy HD 800's.

you forgot the preamp, and you need 2 of those monoblocks

to the OP

I've read the PC360 sound very similar to HD555's,

that's about as good as it gets for headsets and music.

I've heard of these. Heard they're pretty good for gaming but I'll try and find some reviews about music. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

Just get one pair of good headphones and get a modmic or desktop microphone like the Blue Snowflake to use with it.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990