Getting files on a locked phone

Gomo

Hello guys,

I was wondering if there's any way for me to recover my data from Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 that has no working screen. It's currently "ghetto" mounted to the table with all chips & battery connected. It's wired to the PC & charging.. It also shows up on the list of devices but of course I cannot access the data -> you need to unlock the screen first to do so (no screen = no unlocking). Does anyone know any software that would allow me to enter the password via PC and that way get access to my files (I know the password..) Or maybe somehow recover the files through the "lock"? And also, I'd prefer not going into the phone's "safe mode" or w/e it's called without having a navigation display..

Thanks in advance!

Hello guys,

I was wondering if there's any way for me to recover my data from Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 that has no working screen. It's currently "ghetto" mounted to the table with all chips & battery connected. It's wired to the PC & charging.. It also shows up on the list of devices but of course I cannot access the data -> you need to unlock the screen first to do so (no screen = no unlocking). Does anyone know any software that would allow me to enter the password via PC and that way get access to my files (I know the password..) Or maybe somehow recover the files through the "lock"? And also, I'd prefer not going into the phone's "safe mode" or w/e it's called without having a navigation display..

Thanks in advance!

Don't break your screen next time

WoW, what a useful information.. Thank you!

IT was a joke, relax dude... these things happen, I've just been lucky enough never to be on the receiving end of a problem that bad