Is the Razer deathadder any good?

asiancorruption

So I'm in dire need of a legit gaming mouse cause I'm using a lenovo mouse to play csgo with. I use a claw grip and mainly play fps games. Is the deathadder good for $50 CAD? I've heard people shit talk razer so I thought I should get some opinions on the matter. thanks.

Using it now, it's pretty good. Took me a bit to get comfortable with but it's a good mouse.

Novus Anima

CPU - 4670K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard - ASUS Z97-PRO | CPU Cooler - Corsair H105 

RAM - Corsair Vengeance (4x4GB) | GPU - EVGA GTX 1060 SSC  

Storage - Samsung M.2 64GB SSD, PNY 240GB SSD , WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 500GB HDD

PSU - EVGA 650W G2 | Peripherals - Logitech G710, Logitech G602 

Laptops

MacBook Pro Mid-2011 

Surface Pro 3

The Deathadder is okay, it's just all other products that Razer has that is overpriced and the price does not really justify the quality of products.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

It's not bad, but as with any Razer product, you can likely get something roughly equivalent for a lower price from another brand, or something better for the same price.

"Rawr XD"

Get the G502, its a better mouse for around the same price. Deathadder is a little.. too simple for me

Ariana Grande's Leaked Nudes!!!111!11!

Spoiler

Ayyyyyy

Gaming Rig:     CPU:  i5-4690k  Cooler:  H80i  Mobo:  MSI z97 PC MATE  RAM:  16gb Fury White  Storage:  1TB WD + 120gb Fury SSD  GPU:  GTX 970  Case:  NZXT S340  PSU:  NEX 650W  Keyboard:  K65 RGB  Mouse:  Mionix Naos 7000  Headphones:  ATH-M50x  Monitor:  2x VN248h-P + 1x MG248q  Setup Photo:  (To come)

Get the G502, its a better mouse for around the same price. Deathadder is a little.. too simple for me

the g502 is $99 CAD. a little too far out of reach.

G303? It's about $50 CAD right now, and the best sensor in the market.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

It's an OK mouse. I've used it for 3 months now and the feet wore off and the mouse in general wore down really quick. I love the shape but the build quality is lacking. It's still a decent pick though. The logitech G502 proteus core is  a great mouse. I've felt it before(from a friend) and they both have similar shapes. 

It's an OK mouse. I've used it for 3 months now and the feet wore off and the mouse in general wore down really quick. I love the shape but the build quality is lacking. It's still a decent pick though. The logitech G502 proteus core is  a great mouse. I've felt it before(from a friend) and they both have similar shapes. 

did you use it on a mousepad?

Get a Zowie FK1, EC1-A, Steelseries Rival 300 or Logitech G303.

Avoid the G502 if you use low sensitivity and lift your mouse a lot. That thing is a brick.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Ive had one for about 5 years. I like it a lot. Its been a great mouse. I highly recommend it. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Ive had one for about 5 years. I like it a lot. Its been a great mouse. I highly recommend it. 

There's a slight difference what Razer used to be 5 years ago. The Deathadder back then was inexpensive and good, without many gimmicks. Now there are much better mice that cost less and Razer focuses mainly on fancy lights to lure clueless customers.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

There's a slight difference what Razer used to be 5 years ago. The Deathadder back then was inexpensive and good, without many gimmicks. Now there are much better mice that cost less and Razer focuses mainly on fancy lights to lure clueless customers.

Here we go again....

Zowie costs the same while using cheaper components. Also 9 years would have counted but not 5. ^^

It's an overall good mouse with a good sensor. The grips on the side are a nice touch, it's light, buttons are light but comfortable. You can find it on sale pretty regularly if you're in the US. I have to say I'm another person that can't really stand the weight balance of the G502. I like the shape of the Zowie fk1 and Rival a bit better due to the slope on the right side of the deathadder. That's really my only complaint though.

Current gaming build: Link to PcPartPicker

G303? It's about $50 CAD right now, and the best sensor in the market.

I own the G303 its a great mouse.

its good, but its also fucking fragile. mine broke yesterday.

"Try not to take things personally; what people say about you on the internet is a reflection of them, not you!"

its good, but its also fucking fragile. mine broke yesterday.

define fragile and how long have you had it?

wow i got mine for 50 USD.  I prefer the G602, fits my hand better and wireless, but I think its 60 or 70 dollars

Im not so much recommending the OP doesnt go Razer here but can someone factcheck for me that Razer mice tend to have tracking issues and/or develop them?  I think I saw a youtube video on it (might have even been LTT) so I decided on the G602.  Confirmation would be appreciated because people buying 1200 dpi mice that dont track for shit means that we wont be able to buy optical mice in the future