First blood campaign donation problems.

totjup5
Go to solution Solved by Whaler_99,

Are you logging into paypal.com or paypal.ca? Typically on the site, top right area, you can choose your country...

So i'm trying to donate, and i'm donating from the US but paypal only allows me to select Canadian provinces as my location. any suggestions?

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

You sure you've selected the right country in the first place?

Yes, i did, I had to create an account for it to work. Thanks for the quick response :)

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Are you logging into paypal.com or paypal.ca? Typically on the site, top right area, you can choose your country...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

All of the staff members hop on board to help, I love this community :)

You should have asked the people working there why it's only CAN.

All problems solved :) thank's a lot guys!