Is there a razer blade alternative?

ive been searching and searching and looking for a laptop as slim and light weight and as powerfull as the razer blade thats not as expensive but i really cant find anything.

i was considering buying a macbook pro but the stupid fucking things dont have dedicated graphics cards in them which is what id love.

now i came up with a solution which i want to consider as my very last option, im gonna need a laptop for uni work anyways ive been at uni for a year now and its hell not having laptop. my solution was to buy a mac or razer blade stealth or something similar without a dedicated graphics card and get a external GPU enclosure like the one razer is about to release.

before i go and do that though, i want to know if theres any alternatives to the razer blade, something with just as much build quality and as good looking and as fast and powerful, without the added razer branding price.

i also considered getting the old macs, a second hand or refurbished one for example and then i could upgrade it myself, coz to my best knowledge you cant upgrade the new macs?

any support or suggestions will be much appreciated. 

You can buy one of those MSI SLI's notebooks, not sure what model it is tho.

"Audiophilia... when you start to hear voices in your head."

You can buy one of those MSI SLI's notebooks, not sure what model it is tho.

i think SLI is too much for me, and im not sure how much it'll weigh, ill be carry the laptop from class to class across my campus and dont want it to be heavy.

gaming isnt what i want the laptop for. i just want a dedicated graphics card for the one off game like dota or league or something like that.

i think SLI is too much for me, and im not sure how much it'll weigh, ill be carry the laptop from class to class across my campus and dont want it to be heavy.

gaming isnt what i want the laptop for. i just want a dedicated graphics card for the one off game like dota or league or something like that.

The reason why the Blade is so thin is it sacrifices cooling and noise. The fans are LOUD. I mean, LOUUUUUD and the thing runs at 85*C-90*C depending on the age. It's not a laptop meant for silence or cool operation.

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2016 at 7:35 PM, don_svetlio said:

The reason why the Blade is so thin is it sacrifices cooling and noise. The fans are LOUD. I mean, LOUUUUUD and the thing runs at 85*C-90*C depending on the age. It's not a laptop meant for silence or cool operation.

thanks bro, ive decided to go with an alienware 13, it saves me around £800-1000 :') . and itll be good for what im gonna use it for. and it gives me the option of getting gpu enclosure. thanks for your help