AMD A10 6800k internal graphics issue

Rakh84

Hello :) My m8 bought a new pc and connected it first via vga cable and it worked fine ,but he bought an HDMI cable now and wants to connect his PC to his  LG 40" Led tv ,but  it sais no signal. 

His apu is AMD 6800k and he is using integrated graphics (even tho i begged him to buy a decent graphic) . We tried using that HDMI cable to connect his monitor Samsung s22d300Hy to pc and it also sais no signal. However if we plug in VGA and HDMI together , pc creates 2 displays and whichever window we open ,it shows up on the other display ,which we cant access . His motherboard is Asus a88x plus FM2+  and has support for the HDMI and his APU . Any suggestion would be appreciated . I apologize for my bad english ,or if i didn't give enough information . Ty in advance.

Couple things you could try:

Verify you are using the correct input on the TV/monitor if they have multiple AV inputs.

Try with another hdmi cable if you have one or try that cable with a game console or dvd player to the tv to verify the cable is good.

When both vga and hdmi are connected and system is showing 2 displays, see if you can verify the one connected to hdmi is using the native resolution and refresh rate for that screen.

Check in the bios to see if you have to enable hdmi output for some reason.

try booting with a linux live cd or usb and see if that outputs over hdmi.

if you only have hdmi hooked up, does it display anything during the post and boot process and then quit when its gets to windows or does it display no signal the whole time?

Couple things you could try:

Verify you are using the correct input on the TV/monitor if they have multiple AV inputs.

Try with another hdmi cable if you have one or try that cable with a game console or dvd player to the tv to verify the cable is good.

When both vga and hdmi are connected and system is showing 2 displays, see if you can verify the one connected to hdmi is using the native resolution and refresh rate for that screen.

Check in the bios to see if you have to enable hdmi output for some reason.

try booting with a linux live cd or usb and see if that outputs over hdmi.

if you only have hdmi hooked up, does it display anything during the post and boot process and then quit when its gets to windows or does it display no signal the whole time?

Ty for your answer ,we will try it now . Also i found on some site some motherboards need to have bios updated to be able to use apu-s without issues ,so i guess we will try that to . 

Ty for your answer ,we will try it now . Also i found on some site some motherboards need to have bios updated to be able to use apu-s without issues ,so i guess we will try that to . 

Yeah I would try a BIOS update. That could fix the problems. 

Canadian Top Gear fan, tech lover and cyclist :P  Build: A10 7870k-Gigabyte FM2A68HM-HD2- G.Skill 2133Mhz 2x4gb- Cooler Master Elite 335-Antec Earthwatts 500w 80+ Bronze

#RIPTopGear :(