SSD Not Being Recognized

This has happened with a different motherboard before so I'm thinking it has something to do with my SSD itself.

My SSD after a few months of seemless operation was not recognized multiple times when I rebooted Windows. If I switch the SSD to a different SATA port it works completely fine, but if I move it back to a previously used SATA port after having it run fine it spits out the same error again. I thought maybe the SATA port was bad so I plugged my storage hard drive in and it works completely fine. Is it something with my SSD or something with my Motherboard? Along with changing ports in the last few days it has done this error a few time and each time it is a different port. I'm really considering an m.2 drive at this point >_<

SSD: Corsair Force 120gb 

Motherboard: MSI Gaming Z97-G45

CPU: i5-4690k

RAM: 8gb 1600Mhz Mushkin Silverline( 2 x 4gb)

use CrystalDiskInfo or HDDTune and check the disk health

chances are the SATA controller on the SSD is failing

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

use CrystalDiskInfo or HDDTune and check the disk health

chances are the SATA controller on the SSD is failing

I ran Crystal Disk and it says my SSD is at 1005 on everything :/

screenshot of the result?

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Could it be a power issue? What PSU are you using? Maybe try a different power connector for the drive

Actually, sounds like your drive is dying. Back it up ASAP. If you want your data, that is.

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

A gaming PC for your budget: $800 - $1000 - $1500 - $1800 - $2600 - $9001

Remember to quote people if you want them to see your reply!

That means your SSD is in fact dying. I would recommend backing up everything on it somehow and keeping it somewhere safe.

http://www.msi.com/product/motherboard/support/Z97-G45-GAMING.html#down-bios

update the BIOS if you have yet to do it

also which port you used?

there are the Intel SATA controller and the Asmedia SATA controller