System and network monitor tray app for Windows 10?

Armand_Karlsen

Is there any app or set of apps available for Windows 10 to monitor things such as system temperatures, network link speed & usage, etc. accessible from a tray icon?

Task-manager? An then pin it to the taskbar.

i have openhardwaremonitor combined with a few rainmeter skins that plug into it:

e66710b67c.jpg

rainmeter is highly customizable, with enough creativity you could probably make it seamless with your wallpaper of choice.

that said, rainmeter is *a lot* of manual work to get things working.

*snip*

That screenshot raises so many questions...

• What is using your CPU?
  • How are you stable at 4 GHz with 0.9 v?
  • Why is the video card hot and getting warmer despite not being used (load is basically nothing)?
  • What is using so much memory (specifically swap)?

Sorry, I know it's not relevant but I notice these things and they bother me :P

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

That screenshot raises so many questions...

• What is using your CPU?
  • How are you stable at 4 GHz with 0.9 v?
  • Why is the video card hot and getting warmer despite not being used (load is basically nothing)?
  • What is using so much memory (specifically swap)?

Sorry, I know it's not relevant but I notice these things and they bother me :P

- lots and lots of background stuff

- OHM's voltage reading is about as correct as flat earth society

- strix 970 running fanless until 65°c (the fan was about to kick in)

- lots and lots of background stuff

i have openhardwaremonitor combined with a few rainmeter skins that plug into it:

e66710b67c.jpg

rainmeter is highly customizable, with enough creativity you could probably make it seamless with your wallpaper of choice.

that said, rainmeter is *a lot* of manual work to get things working.

Thanks. Ive been wanting something like this. Used to use Windows 7 Gadgets with Core temp. I like to keep track of Ram usage and such. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

I have looked at Rainmeter, but that sits on the desktop and requires that I switch out of whatever window is open to check it; is there anything that sits on the system tray and I just hover my mouse over it?

Similarly, Task Manager lets me see current download/upload rates, but I have to click through half a dozen places to see the link speed. The utility that came with my wireless card let me do that with a tray icon but it doesn't seem to play nice since I switched to Windows 10

iCore temp, NZXT CAM. MSI AfterBurner.

(HD Sentinel Pro if youre bothered about HDD/SSD temps)

Professional Graphics Designer | Case: NZXT Phantom Orange and Black | Motherboard: MSI SLI PLUS X99S

CPU: Intel i7 5820K | Graphics Card: Zotac nVidia 1080 AMP!

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 PRO 256GB, Western Digital Black 3TB & Western Digital Red 3TB | 

Monitors: Acer Predator XB271HU 27", Acer Predator XB270HAbprz 27" and BenQ GL240 24" | PSU: Corsair AX860i |