Chill out / relaxing music

someone

try leaving a gap on each url to see if it's gonna embed

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day . Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.”

try leaving a gap on each url to see if it's gonna embed

Not sure where to leave gaps and just noticed the music or vocals only and 4 of them are in my eyes peaceful folk metal.

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day . Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.”

Not sure where to leave gaps and just noticed the music or vocals only and 4 of them are in my eyes peaceful folk metal.

press enter before url?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pBN2JAFf2w

I guess is the slowest and most relaxing song I have, I usually have up beat fast tempo Aussie rap or just flavor of the month songs/ random songs

My Current Rig: CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.8Ghz CPU Cooler: H100i MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X SOC GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 Tahiti pro (Died 6/07/2014 RIP) & PowerColour HD7950  GPU Cooler: NZXT G10 W/ Corsair H55 HDD&SSD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Corsair GS 128GB + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pBN2JAFf2w

I guess is the slowest and most relaxing song I have, I usually have up beat fast tempo Aussie rap or just flavor of the month songs/ random songs

right on my collection ;)

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

hey did you knew that this song was scientifically proven the most relaxing song because of the beat?

(helps before sleep

I know. it was one of the things that lead me to ASMR and other things that helps me to sleep

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

New Friendly - keven Macleod.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

I know. it was one of the things that lead me to ASMR and other things that helps me to sleep

Did you try binaural beats also? Yes i find 3d sound ASMR relaxing too.

http://youtu.be/lUxKRFC1-3s

This ones kinda weird but it's pretty good. It's mix language btw, its not really chinese.

| i7 4790k | H100i | 16GB (8x2) Corsair Vengence | EVGA GTX 780 SC | ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark I | Samsung 840 120GB | WD 2TB Green x2 | Rosewill Hive 750W | 

love hans but never heard of this song..thnx

note not for everyone :P

You're welcome mate! Here take a look at these too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wlgl8pKzUE it is kind of a fast beat but still relaxing, at least to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-4wUfZD6oc This is piano at its best!

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

Did you try binaural beats also? Yes i find 3d sound ASMR relaxing too.

I have tried binaural beats, but never found it to be relaxing or having any other effect on me

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes