LinusTechTips does not go well with Apple.

wyattzx

http://sortbydislikes.com/search.php?channel=linustechtips

8/10 of LinusTechTips' most disliked videos are relating to Apple in one way or another. I'm not attempting to start a flamewar (and imagine we're almost all on the same side) but I thought it was an interesting perspective, to say the least.

Regardless if the video is positive or not, anything involving Apple seems to get disliked into oblivion. Maybe "Dislike if you disliked it" should be changed to "Dislike if you felt the video was objectively bad" instead? ;)

Yeah, saw a thread about Linustechtips' top 5 disliked Apple videos. Pretty funny to look at :P

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

http://sortbydislikes.com/search.php?channel=linustechtips

8/10 of LinusTechTips' most disliked videos are relating to Apple in one way or another. I'm not attempting to start a flamewar (and imagine we're almost all on the same side) but I thought it was an interesting perspective, to say the least.

Regardless if the video is positive or not, anything involving Apple seems to get disliked into oblivion. Maybe "Dislike if you disliked it" should be changed to "Dislike if you felt the video was objectively bad" instead? ;)

Thats because apple fandom is like a cult.

And apple hate...is like a cult

im drinking one of those koolaids i'll let you assume which one

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

It's because the anti-apple circle jerk is often as strong if not stronger than the pro-apple one, meaning that in the eyes of the anti-apple idiots any apple video is a bad one, so they dislike it.

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz

It's because the anti-apple circle jerk is often as strong if not stronger than the pro-apple one, meaning that in the eyes of the anti-apple idiots any apple video is a bad one, so they dislike it.

I was going to say the opposite. In most cases, Linus has a somewhat negative view of Apple.

Side note: @NonaHexa your profile picture is adorable.

I was going to say the opposite. In most cases, Linus has a somewhat negative view of Apple.

I know, my point is if a video isn't completely condemning an apple product as awful, then many people will think it's too positive and dislike it, and at the same time apple fanboys will think it's too negative and dislike it for that. 

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz

Side note: @NonaHexa your profile picture is adorable.

He never said linus's apple videos were positive.

You got 2 caps the pro apple people who are going to downview anyone who speaks poorly of them

and then you got the anti apple people who downvote it if they speak highly of it

I do legitimately think there are people who spend a considerably amount of time looking up various apple products on youtuve, and simply vote down videos where apple is spoken poorly of

As for the other way around well this is primaraly a PC focused channel and there are a significant amount of apple haters there anyways...

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I mean, I really really absolutely do hate those apple fanboys, but i can never daily an android phone for some weird reason.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

A lot of those videos had technical problems, like ear-shattering audio.

Gaming PCs:
Intel i7 4790k, EVGA GTX 980ti, NZXT H440
Intel i5 7600k, Asus GTX 970 DC Mini, Silverstone SG13B
HTPC: AMD Phenom II X6 1045t, EVGA GTX 770 FTW, Fractal Node 604

Lol, that's funny for me because I hate Apple. Also I hate the people who pay $1000 for a Macbook and think there so cool. I mean Apple is just overpriced and is just popular because theres like nerds who collect every single Apple product.