Looking for a Fingertip Grip mouse.

XiYouJi

I've been using a Razer Deathadder 2013 for a couple years now. I liked it but I disliked how heavy it was and how my pinky had nowhere to go. I bought a CM Storm Xornet because it was recommended on some forums, but I'm finding it stretches my ring and middle finger too far apart to be comfortable and it is hard to use the scroll wheel with the proper grip of the mouse. I also like it when my middle finger rests on the mouse wheel, with my index and ring on the left and right mouse buttons. My fingers are very long and skinny and stress easily. This might just be an issue of me needing to get used to it, but what would you guys recommend? 

Edit: Also Xornet mouse buttons seem kinda out of the way.

Rival 100 maybe?

Cosmic Council Department of Defense ; Interplanetary Class 3 Relations & Diplomatic Affairs - OFFICE 117

I've been using a Razer Deathadder 2013 for a couple years now. I liked it but I disliked how heavy it was and how my pinky had nowhere to go. I bought a CM Storm Xornet because it was recommended on some forums, but I'm finding it stretches my ring and middle finger too far apart to be comfortable and it is hard to use the scroll wheel with the proper grip of the mouse. I also like it when my middle finger rests on the mouse wheel, with my index and ring on the left and right mouse buttons. This might just be an issue of me needing to get used to it, but what would you guys recommend? 

MadCatz R.A.T. 5/7?

Rival 100 maybe?

This one looks pretty promising so far.

• 1 month later...

U not part of the fingertip master race. Deathhader is a disgrace towards the fingertip grip.

g502 RGB

muonix castor 

g303 RGB

im thinking