Windows Backup wanting to Backup my Games drive?

Axeonelite

So my father recently had a windows error in which he had almost lost all of his data. This inspired me to go ahead and back up my data. I went into my control panel - backup and restore - create system image. I have a spare drive which I could do it to and also some DVD's I was going to use since i only needed my C drive backed up, right? Wrong.

I used my SSD as my boot drive and it was the only drive in the system upon installing windows 10. But it says my E Drive and L drive need backing up? My E drive is a extra programs drive (so I don't use so much space on my SSD) which only totals 1/250GB of used space. And my L drive is my games folder which has 416/465GB used. I don't have enough DVD's, nor does it make sense) to back up that much data. Does it?

I just want my C drive backed up but it says all other drives (except for my K drive which is temporary storage for downloads and stuff) is System required.

Any ideas? 

Spoiler

i7-6700k OC'd 4.5Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1070 SC

I never use Windows Backup. The only data I am interested in backing up is documents and photos since games/music/movies can be re-downloaded or ripped. I do daily backups to my home server, weekly to cloud storage, monthly to safely stored USB drive.

Depending on how much data you are wanting to back-up you can just burn specific folders to DVD or onto a USB drive. There are other programs that do a better job than Windows for data backup as well.