Render Help C4D R17

DatScreamer

Hey guys. I love 3D modeling things. I have a school project to build a 3D model of a Mars Colony in the year 2030 for science space unit Gr. 9. I modeled a massively detailed scene but my compute will take more than a week to render. I was wondering if some people from the community could help me out. Maybe you have a NAS Server with VirtualBox or a nice PC to render on. Anything will help.

We all know how to obtain Cinema 4D Studio R17..

Render times:

5+ Hours/Frame on Intel Xeon E3-1231 V3 @ 3.4GHz. 4 Cores (Hyper-threaded 8 Cores)

I have 280 frames that need to be rendered. 5 Scenes, 60-90 Frames each.

Even if you can render 1 frame I would be over-joyed.

I don't know what I can reward you with, maybe the satisfaction that you helped out someone in need.

Scene files uploading. When finished I will post a mega.nz / mediafire link.

-Scene #1 (House): https://mega.nz/#!UVxm2IpT (PM or reply to thread for the key.)

Hey guys. I love 3D modeling things. I have a school project to build a 3D model of a Mars Colony in the year 2030 for science space unit Gr. 9. I modeled a massively detailed scene but my compute will take more than a week to render. I was wondering if some people from the community could help me out. Maybe you have a NAS Server with VirtualBox or a nice PC to render on. Anything will help.

We all know how to obtain Cinema 4D Studio R17..

Render times:

5+ Hours/Frame on Intel Xeon E3-1231 V3 @ 3.4GHz. 4 Cores (Hyper-threaded 8 Cores)

I have 280 frames that need to be rendered. 5 Scenes, 60-90 Frames each.

Even if you can render 1 frame I would be over-joyed.

I don't know what I can reward you with, maybe the satisfaction that you helped out someone in need.

Scene files uploading. When finished I will post a mega.nz / mediafire link.

-Scene #1 (House): https://mega.nz/#!UVxm2IpT (PM or reply to thread for the key.)

i dont mind giving it a try.. cant guarentee outcome though. Installation will be done in 10mins.

i dont mind giving it a try.. cant guarentee outcome though. Installation will be done in 10mins.

Sounds great. Ignore wood textures and dirtyNUTS plugin errors when rendering, render at extreme settings or render settings. http://prntscr.com/9rsnjx Key is  !U3Am3W1BvocauZpmwhm8xsnAGwXDQMJK-9LZIlJekqw

Also I would like to point out that I am not just trying to take advantage of people because I cannot render for a week straight, or even 5 hours straight because I homeschool and need to use my PC to take tests, learn etc and cannot do that when clicking fullscrn causes my browser to freeze for 5 minutes. Especially on timed things like quizzes.

Also I would like to point out that I am not just trying to take advantage of people because I cannot render for a week straight, or even 5 hours straight because I homeschool and need to use my PC to take tests, learn etc and cannot do that when clicking fullscrn causes my browser to freeze for 5 minutes. Especially on timed things like quizzes.

render output png? avi? and which frames do you want help with?

im also just trying out. havent played around with cinema4d before :)

im now rending from frame 0-90. each frame takes about 1.5hrs on the 4690k@4.7ghz

render output png? avi? and which frames do you want help with?

im also just trying out. havent played around with cinema4d before :)

PNG/TIFF(PSD) Not avi, render 0-30 please.

PNG/TIFF(PSD) Not avi, render 0-30 please.

ok now its png, 0-30. illl try to do all 30, if im busy ill just upload whatever frames. Do you have google drive/dropbox or something?

It sucks that it cant use gpu acceleration like octane

ok now its png, 0-30. illl try to do all 30, if im busy ill just upload whatever frames. Do you have google drive/dropbox or something?

It sucks that it cant use gpu acceleration :)

GPU acceleration costs $800 (CAD) excluding the GPU, and can only use NVIDIA. I'm talking about octane render. I have both drive and DB.

GPU acceleration costs $800 (CAD) excluding the GPU, and can only use NVIDIA. I'm talking about octane render. I have both drive and DB.

im now trying out furryballRT free version. said to work with amd.

ah darn it, RT it just nvidia..sigh.. time to open up pc and put an nvidia inside.

im now trying out furryballRT free version. said to work with amd.

Go for it. Gave up rendering with CPU because it is too slow?

Go for it. Gave up rendering with CPU because it is too slow?

its ok. just that its gonan take 20 days to render all 5 scenes. 

im now switching to and old gtx570 which works with furryballrt. Still sad the 390x or fury cant get some action.

its ok. just that its gonan take 20 days to render all 5 scenes. 

im now switching to and old gtx570 which works with furryballrt. Still sad the 390x or fury cant get some action.

I see. I will try out furryballrt maybe. Does it have a watermark on the render?

The furryballrt has  a resolution limit of 1920x1080. That messes up my 2560x1080 render settings changing my camera positions. I don't know how I feel about it.

The furryballrt has  a resolution limit of 1920x1080. That messes up my 2560x1080 render settings changing my camera positions. I don't know how I feel about it.

I just realised i wasnt rendering at the right resolutions. Due to trial limitation on the cinema 4d itself. 
Guess i cant help you :) Sorry.

I just realised i wasnt rendering at the right resolutions. Due to trial limitation on the cinema 4d itself. 

Guess i cant help you :) Sorry.

Dang. :/