Email

Nexo

What type of email would you use? For example like G-mail. What are some good trusted ones?

I just use gmail

Nzxt Phantom 410 - I5 4670k stock - 7950 vapor x @ 1000mhz/1250mhz - Msi Z87 G45 - 8gb Corsair Vengeance pro 1600mhz - TX650 - Benq XL2420t - Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 - Deathadder 2013

Lavabit is kinda down :P since of the US government.

that was the point of that ephasied winky face with a tongue out ya know ;)

The general spread is most on Gmail, the other chunk using work/student Emails and custom Email domains, the last sector belonging to Hotmail and Live containing CoolBeans and old people.

Error: 410

that was the point of that ephasied winky face with a tongue out ya know ;)

I wonder if it will go back up.

The general spread is most on Gmail, the other chunk using work/student Emails and custom Email domains, the last sector belonging to Hotmail and Live containing CoolBeans and old people.

I think Gmail is the best for now.

I wonder if it will go back up.

I doubt, when you get in that much shit with the government, there is a point of no return

I doubt, when you get in that much shit with the government, there is a point of no return

What have they done? I don't quite understand.

The main ones I use are Yahoo and Aim. I don't like gmail but I do have one.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

they were associated with "whistle blower" (<- what the media says, don't agree with it) Snowden, as he used it

What type of email would you use? For example like G-mail. What are some good trusted ones?

I use Gmail but whether i trust it or not is another matter. 

The owner would rather close his site than hand over mass data on his customers was what i interpreted, so i guess he just destroyed all the stored data. 

Gmail... 

i wonder if for now if i can route my email through a VPN to screw with my stalker ex-gf...the NSA

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Gmail... 

i wonder if for now if i can route my email through a VPN to screw with my stalker ex-gf...the NSA

I understand everything but the last part "the NSA".

Gmail, pretty much 100% in the Google ecosystem :P Which I'm happy with... Plus the Android app is amazing.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Gmail really is the best email provider right now I think.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

I understand everything but the last part "the NSA".

National Security Agency? Home of spies and corruption

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

I use GMail, simply because i like it way better than Hotmail (ALL THE SPAM)

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

Gmail

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!