Good Guy Mad Catz

So I need to give this thing a bit of a run-up. A friend of our family recently passed away and he wanted me to use his computer (I know it sounds a little morbid, but why have it sit in a basement and let the rig collect dust?). It is a very nice little gaming PC, not the most powerful, but still lightyears ahead of my previous system. This is the configuration http://prntscr.com/9qt2ca. It is not gonna blow your socks off or anything but for me coming from a gt(!) 440 it is big deal.

But to the real deal now:

It came with a Mad Catz V.7 Keyboard, and I actually like it very much. I already own a computer mouse from them, the MMO7. the only dealbreaker about the keyboard was, that the wristwrest was nowhere to be found. the keyboard is out of production since quite some time now, and I couldn't find any at my local dumpsters. So I reached out to Mad Catz and told them the story, it took the the good part of two months and I didn't get an email back from them. Only to find a HUGE box at my doorstep the other day. (Seriously the box was big enough to fit you whole maxi-tower and a monitor in there!) And it contains a wrist rest for the keyboard. I already did send an email to them, but again they didn´t reply and i kinda of feel the urge to tell the story to someone.

I know this is probably not the spot for this kinda post, but still, good guy Mad Catz!

Cool story bro.

My Build: Night Fury | i5-6600k @ 4.5Ghz | R9 390 | 850 EVO 250GB | 1TB Seagate | H230 Black

Night Theme User

Hello Fellow Night Theme User | Why Aren't You Using Night Theme?

wait until you try out a mech keyboard with a wrist rest...