Blade and Soul F2P MMO

AzureKite

Combat is okay and I can be a little girl. I'd probably play it, but the art style isn't my thing. Plus they hide the wardrobe behind a paywall, while it's free in other versions.

I'm going to playing, I bought/got invited to the alpha/beta weekends and played around with all the characters. Really loved playing as a Summoner for PvE and Kung Fu Master for PvP.

I ended up refunding my pack, didn't really seem "worth it" to me to pay for a bunch of extra things when I just plan on playing the game casually.

Combat is okay and I can be a little girl. I'd probably play it, but the art style isn't my thing. Plus they hide the wardrobe behind a paywall, while it's free in other versions.

As far as i know the wardrobe is available through in game credits.

I assume it works a lot like Tera with their EMP trading thing.

I am really interested in this game but can anyone tell me if this game is p2w? don't want to amke the same mistake I did with archeage

Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

I am really interested in this game but can anyone tell me if this game is p2w? don't want to amke the same mistake I did with archeage

Doesn't seem p2w to me. Yeah you can buy keys to get class related things from chests instead of random for upgrading weapons but most of it is items you can buy in game and some special outfits but as outfits are just cosmetic in the game, that doesn't matter at least to me.

The World R:Craft - Where Dot Hack Meets Minecraft
More Info at http://forums.cyberconnects2.com/index.php#the-world-r-craft.24

Doesn't seem p2w to me. Yeah you can buy keys to get class related things from chests instead of random for upgrading weapons but most of it is items you can buy in game and some special outfits but as outfits are just cosmetic in the game, that doesn't matter at least to me.

Alright I started playing this game yesterday and the combat is amazing tho, too bad its still very easy but maybe this will change on higher levels how do you guys find friends / clan / fun people to play with if you dont have any real life friends who play this? :o 

Alright I started playing this game yesterday and the combat is amazing tho, too bad its still very easy but maybe this will change on higher levels how do you guys find friends / clan / fun people to play with if you dont have any real life friends who play this? :o

forums.bladeandsoul.com there is a clan requirement section. Plus there is a clan option when you press esc. 

forums.bladeandsoul.com there is a clan requirement section. Plus there is a clan option when you press esc. 

Alright will check it out soon, was not able to play the waiting que was over 4000 people :\ they really need to fix the servers

Played some yesterday, was fun.

Soloed to level 16 and then I made another character because why not.

Also found a shaman weapon..... Wut. The class not even out.

The queue time is annoying but if you play late nights it's not that bad and there are plenty to of people to play with.

The wardrobe is a subscriber only festure.. With sucks super.

Sure cloths are aside from fashion and pvp, useless, but still.. Bleh.

Alright will check it out soon, was not able to play the waiting que was over 4000 people :\ they really need to fix the servers

Yeah that's the big issue at the moment. Tons of people are speculating it's due to bots taking up player slots and they're not being banned/kicked.

Also there are supposedly new servers coming, not sure how that's going to help unless they let people transfer off for free/easily: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/150733-new-servers-coming/

Yeah that's the big issue at the moment. Tons of people are speculating it's due to bots taking up player slots and they're not being banned/kicked.

Also there are supposedly new servers coming, not sure how that's going to help unless they let people transfer off for free/easily: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/150733-new-servers-coming/

Yeah gold seller bots are one of the reasons.

Wardrobe behind paywall? That a big no no from me. :lol:

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Played some yesterday, was fun.

Soloed to level 16 and then I made another character because why not.

Also found a shaman weapon..... Wut. The class not even out.

The queue time is annoying but if you play late nights it's not that bad and there are plenty to of people to play with.

The wardrobe is a subscriber only festure.. With sucks super.

Sure cloths are aside from fashion and pvp, useless, but still.. Bleh.

Yeah that and a Warlock class, I'm not sure if they are going to add it in or not. They still have a lot to catch up to the KR servers. Best advice I can give is grind every side quest possible. It helps flesh out the story of the game and as well keeps you nice and leveled up. I was always 2 levels higher then I needed to be for the story by just doing side quests.

Also there are supposedly new servers coming, not sure how that's going to help unless they let people transfer off for free/easily: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/150733-new-servers-coming/

Yeah gold seller bots are one of the reasons.

Yeah at the release they didn't have a AFK kicker which is just sad for a MMO but that has since been added. As for the bots, report any you see, if everyone keeps reporting them, we can start taking them out but seriously they need a GM in the beginning to ban them. They have a serve lack of GMs it seems.

Wardrobe behind paywall? That a big no no from me. :lol:

I honestly didn't like the look of any of the clothes they have in the shop so I just use the ones I get from Wheels of Fate spins and from doing the story line.

I honestly didn't like the look of any of the clothes they have in the shop so I just use the ones I get from Wheels of Fate spins and from doing the story line.

You're gonna get loads and loads of doboks when you do dungeons. Some are pretty rare and only drop in 1/20 runs. Like the Heroic ones in lvl 21 and so on. Doboks by themselves took up a hell load of inventory and bank space. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

I'm going to try a new server ebony hall is over crowded af , any idea if this server turns out to be dead after few weeks I can transfer my character to a other server for lets say a small amount of money? 

I'm going to try a new server ebony hall is over crowded af , any idea if this server turns out to be dead after few weeks I can transfer my character to a other server for lets say a small amount of money?

I play on that server, I don't find it overcrowded, with that said I don't play midway, but late nights/ early mornings. You can also just change channel and hope there are fewer people around.

I can't get into this game.

Character creation is silly, races are silly. 

I am liking destroyer, but still can't get into it. I want to like it. 

The world is pretty, but the character and gear style is terrible IMO. 

i am on the server already . I think i am on Master Hong's server. its not a bad game though!

"Strive to be the best and be the best!"

Started playing last night, seems ok; but I'm going to reserve judgement until I've put about 20 hours into it.

and we will live such tragedy in perpetuity.

Man, I really want to like this game. And there is a lot I do like about it. 

Like questing is so easy, the UI for tracking quests, etc. is really well done. 

But combat and key bindings are so limited. Like I can't switch the action bars around so I have the abilities I want where I want them. And I don't know if this is just some weird thing for me, but I can't bind my mouse buttons to abilities, which is super annoying. 

I play on angular right now , there are no quees over there and enough people to play with atleast the time im playing (after work till sleepy time) 

Currently no, no clue why though tbh.

I can't get into this game.

Character creation is silly, races are silly. 

I am liking destroyer, but still can't get into it. I want to like it. 

The world is pretty, but the character and gear style is terrible IMO. 

Koran MMO from 2012 haha it's built on UR3 I believe 

i am on the server already . I think i am on Master Hong's server. its not a bad game though!

I'm loving it, I'm just about to level 43, I've been grinding dailies for money and exp.

You're gonna get loads and loads of doboks when you do dungeons. Some are pretty rare and only drop in 1/20 runs. Like the Heroic ones in lvl 21 and so on. Doboks by themselves took up a hell load of inventory and bank space. 

Worth it.

post-191014-0-45942700-1453488872_thumb.

lvl 43???? do you even have a job?