Windows 10 keeps shutting USB ports off

I'm having a strange issue with the USB ports on my Asus M5A97 R2.0 motherboard and Windows 10. After an hour of usage, they seem to shut off, and as i use a USB Wireless Dongle, it makes my internet go out. It only affects the USB 2.0 Ports, and not the USB 3.0 ports, and the only fix is to shut the computer down and start it back up again, which the problem comes back after an hour again. I can't think of a solution, as i can't find an option in the bios and i have disabled selective sleeping. If anyone has any idea, please let me know.

Same board i dont have that issue. Try to unplug the wireless dongle and see if they start to work again.

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

I have done this, still has the same issue. It also appears to be affecting my keyboard as that switches off also. The dongle and everything works on the USB 3 hub (An Asmedia one i believe), just not on the 2.0. The mouse never drops out though.