Is the power delivery good enough for a good overclock?

I was planning on buying a MSI Z97I AC Mini ITX LGA1150 Motherboard for use with a 4690k, my main concern is will the motherboard be powerful enough to sustain a good overclock? The same question for the Gigabyte GA-Z170N-WIFI with a 6600k?

Motherboard really doesn't matter much anymore. It's all about the chip. 

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I was planning on buying a MSI Z97I AC Mini ITX LGA1150 Motherboard for use with a 4690k, my main concern is will the motherboard be powerful enough to sustain a good overclock? The same question for the Gigabyte GA-Z170N-WIFI with a 6600k?

Both will be able to sustain a good overclock. If an ASRock X99 ITX board can handle an overclocked i7, yours will have zero problems with a i5. The motherboards power delivery can make it more stable at higher voltages, but for you average OC, those boards will work fine.

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace