How much can I overclock?

I am thinking of buying a Corsair Hydro Series Hydro Serie H55 Quiet Edition. I have an Intel Core I5-4690k. How much do you think I could overclock it to and keep temperatures cool. I am thinking about 55-65 C. 

P.S I am asking this because I have no experience water cooling and also I can not afford a better Water Cooler.

I am thinking of buying a Corsair Hydro Series Hydro Serie H55 Quiet Edition. I have an Intel Core I5-4690k. How much do you think I could overclock it to and keep temperatures cool. I am thinking about 55-65 C. 

P.S I am asking this because I have no experience water cooling and also I can not afford a better Water Cooler.

everything overclock differently, so we really dont know how much you can. its kinda like a luck of the draw kind thing.

that cooler is probably good enough where thermal issues wont be an issue overclocking, it will be whatever your chip can reach.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

you can count on an extra 200-300 MHz at least id say.

also, remember to follow your own posts

Honestly, it all depends. Having a water cooling system on your CPU should keep temps down and the 4690k isnt a necessarily HOT CPU. But when it comes to overclocking temps, it all comes down to Silicon Lottery. This means you may be able to get 1.5GHz extra from your CPU and run fine around 65C, and it also may mean you only can go 0.5GHz without your CPU crashing your system.

Basically its all trial and error. You got a good base, figuring out what temps you are comfortable with. Go into your BIOS, bump up your system and monitor temps while running a stress test. If it passes and is under your thermal limit you set for yourself, then go back in and bump it up some more. Do this until your satisfied with your temps, overclock number, all while keeping a safe voltage.

Intel Core i7-6700k | 2 X Gigabyte 4GB GTX 970 Overclocked Edition | 16GB (4X4GB) DDR4 2133MHz Corsair Dominator Platinum | MasterCase Pro 5

ASUS Z170 Deluxe Motherboard | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro + Seagate 2TB Storage | Corsair Hydro H80i GT | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | Corsair HX850i

Honestly, it all depends. Having a water cooling system on your CPU should keep temps down and the 4690k isnt a necessarily HOT CPU. But when it comes to overclocking temps, it all comes down to Silicon Lottery. This means you may be able to get 1.5GHz extra from your CPU and run fine around 65C, and it also may mean you only can go 0.5GHz without your CPU crashing your system.

Basically its all trial and error. You got a good base, figuring out what temps you are comfortable with. Go into your BIOS, bump up your system and monitor temps while running a stress test. If it passes and is under your thermal limit you set for yourself, then go back in and bump it up some more. Do this until your satisfied with your temps, overclock number, all while keeping a safe voltage.

Thanks a lot.

also, remember to follow your own posts

Thanks