Why Kim Jong Un is a genius(theory)

Before i get started this is no way intended to excuse or give reason to North Korea's concetraion camps and other horrible things that we don't know about. This is also in no way inteded to glorify one of histories most horrible people. Lastly this is a conspiracy(ish) theory. This may or may not be true i have no idea if it is. And sorry for the clickbaity title Now lets get started.

If you have not been under a rock lately in terms of world politics then you know that North Korea recently claimed to detonated a Hydrogon Bomb. And as we know H-bombs are much more powerful then a standered Uranium or Plutonium based bomb. But seismic readings show that the explosion was on par with orther nuclear bombs that they have set off in the past. So we know its not an H-bomb but it is still nuclear. So why is this important? Because North Korea (as far as we know) is the only contry in the world that detonates nuclear weapons. You still might be thinking to your self what does this have to do with Kim? Well first we must take a trip down history lane to the cold. The cold war was cold because it never went hot. And what i mean by that is that it never went nuclear. It always was convtional weapons in the wars that were fought during the time. The only thing the nuclear weapons did was cause peace. Funny right? For somthing that is suppose to cause mass destruction it preveted itself from doing that. This is due to the idea of mutually assured destruction or MAD for short. If you also look back at the 20th century the USA only attacked contries that didn't have nuclear weapons contries such as North korea(1950-1953) Vietnam(1960-197x) And Iraq(1991). Now back to Kim. By now if you don't catch my drift then let me spell it out to you. Kim wants a cold war between the US and North Korea. He plans to do this with the policy of MAD. This is also the chance he has at getting a peace treaty signed with south korea and the US so he can ensure the safety and stabilty of his contry(funny how that happened). He also hopes that this will help the world not pay attention to the concentration canps set up by his father and grandfather. And the reason he doesn't just cut the progam is because he is afraid of a revolution to over throw him. After the treaty is signed he will be viewed as a Hero to north koreans as he is the one that ended the longest war in it's history. So people freed from the camps would likely be more happy about that then revolting after his great political career. In short Kim wants true respect from the interational community and from his own people and this in his mind is the only way to do it.

I hoped you liked my theory. Remeber he is still a horrible person and should be overthrown. I hate him and i wish Korea would finnaly be united under the south Korean government. What do you guys think about this do you think it is true? And if you don't believe me one nukes cause peace. Look up "what if nukes were never existed?" on youtube the first video that pops up should be from Alternate History Hub.

LOOK AT MY NEW FLAG DESIGNS FOR PA AND VOTE ON YOUR FAVORITE

LOOK AT MY FIRST BATCH OF DESIGNS HERE

4690K @ 4.5GHz

GTX 970 FTW

MSI Z97 PC MATE

Define R5 windowed

Cooler Master Seidon 240m

EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G1

Kingston 120gb SSD

SanDisk 480Gb SSD

Seagate 1Tb Hard drive

irag lol.

Sorry im typing in an Iphone so

4690K @ 4.5GHz

GTX 970 FTW

MSI Z97 PC MATE

Define R5 windowed

EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G1

Kingston 120gb SSD

SanDisk 480Gb SSD

Seagate 1Tb Hard drive

Before i get started this is no way intended to excuse or give reason to North Korea's concetraion camps and other horrible things that we don't know about. This is also in no way inteded to glorify one of histories most horrible people. Lastly this is a conspiracy(ish) theory. This may or may not be true i have no idea if it is. And sorry for the clickbaity title Now lets get started.

If you have not been under a rock lately in terms of world politics then you know that North Korea recently claimed to detonated a Hydrogon Bomb. And as we know H-bombs are much more powerful then a standered Uranium or Plutonium based bomb. But seismic readings show that the explosion was on par with orther nuclear bombs that they have set off in the past. So we know its not an H-bomb but it is still nuclear. So why is this important? Because North Korea (as far as we know) is the only contry in the world that detonates nuclear weapons. You still might be thinking to your self what does this have to do with Kim? Well first we must take a trip down history lane to the cold. The cold war was cold because it never went hot. And what i mean by that is that it never went nuclear. It always was convtional weapons in the wars that were fought during the time. The only thing the nuclear weapons did was cause peace. Funny right? For somthing that is suppose to cause mass destruction it preveted itself from doing that. This is due to the idea of mutually assured destruction or MAD for short. If you also look back at the 20th century the USA only attacked contries that didn't have nuclear weapons contries such as North korea(1950-1953) Vietnam(1960-197x) And Iraq(1991). Now back to Kim. By now if you don't catch my drift then let me spell it out to you. Kim wants a cold war between the US and North Korea. He plans to do this with the policy of MAD. This is also the chance he has at getting a peace treaty signed with south korea and the US so he can ensure the safety and stabilty of his contry(funny how that happened). He also hopes that this will help the world not pay attention to the concentration canps set up by his father and grandfather. And the reason he doesn't just cut the progam is because he is afraid of a revolution to over throw him. After the treaty is signed he will be viewed as a Hero to north koreans as he is the one that ended the longest war in it's history. So people freed from the camps would likely be more happy about that then revolting after his great political career. In short Kim wants true respect from the interational community and from his own people and this in his mind is the only way to do it.

I hoped you liked my theory. Remeber he is still a horrible person and should be overthrown. I hate him and i wish Korea would finnaly be united under the south Korean government. What do you guys think about this do you think it is true? And if you don't believe me one nukes cause peace. Look up "what if nukes were never existed?" on youtube the first video that pops up should be from Alternate History Hub.

He's an petulant child. 

Q

Interesting theory, but totally wrong. Kim Jong Un doesn't care about his people, let alone what his people think of him. North Koreans literally believe that he is a god, descended from a family of gods. And when your entire population believes you are a god, then how do you tackle the question of HOW do you overthrow a god? This would be the equivalent to Christians overthrowing Jesus. 

Sure one could make an argument that my above analogy doesn't work, because looking at history humans are becoming less and less religious with the development of science and culture/society... So surely the same thing must be happening in North Korea and people don't really believe Kim Jong Un is a god... or at least less people believe it then they once did. But religion in the world is decreasing mainly because of social beliefs. North Korea doesn't have these social networks, they don't have contact with the outside world. If you are told that a man is a god, and there is nobody to say "no hes not" then people are going to believe it ... that's brain washing for you.

As for "peace" with North Korea... North Korea doesn't want peace, they want to re-unite the two Korea's into one, under the dictatorship of their "god"

ChexMixMonday's said it best in his reply; "He's an petulant child." This is the truly scary reality... Kim Jung Un is a Child, who grew up being told he was a God, and that millions of people will worship his every word. One day he will snap, and for no reason other than he is a child, he will drop a bomb on south korea.

I think that the reason NK is so bold right now is that they have support from either a certain country C or a certain country R to remove attention from other more grave affairs.

Currently, the certain country C has set up bases near a certain country P and a certain country A is viewing this as an attempt to control the region.

So now a certain country A is moving parts of its navy into the bases of a certain country P for some activities.

Not to mention that a certain country J is also worried of the affairs of NK and a certain country P as it will destabilize the region.

I think that the reason NK is so bold right now is that they have support from either a certain country C or a certain country R to remove attention from other more grave affairs.

Currently, the certain country C has set up bases near a certain country P and a certain country A is viewing this as an attempt to control the region.

So now a certain country A is moving parts of its navy into the bases of a certain country P for some activities.

Not to mention that a certain country J is also worried of the affairs of NK and a certain country P as it will destabilize the region.

WOW... if this was meant to confuse the hell out of people, mission accomplished.

I doubt Russia is involved in anything at all with NK... their relations aren't as good as they where with Kim Jung Un's grandfather. As for China.... Even they have been publicly getting pissed off at NK... something China never does, until recently. During this last Nuclear test, China came out to the public and condemned NK.... not for the same reasons as the rest of the world mind you... but mostly because NK always warns China when they are about to do a nuclear test... and this time they didn't, China had no warning at all.

And you think they can manage to land a nuke in the US? Both planes and ICBM can be intercepted.

Any attempt to use WMD and they will get buttfcuked from every direction.

No i dont think he can hit the US but he can still get other contries around him so it still poses a threat

4690K @ 4.5GHz

GTX 970 FTW

MSI Z97 PC MATE

Define R5 windowed

EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G1

Kingston 120gb SSD

SanDisk 480Gb SSD

Seagate 1Tb Hard drive

WOW... if this was meant to confuse the hell out of people, mission accomplished.

I doubt Russia is involved in anything at all with NK... their relations aren't as good as they where with Kim Jung Un's grandfather. As for China.... Even they have been publicly getting pissed off at NK... something China never does, until recently. During this last Nuclear test, China came out to the public and condemned NK.... not for the same reasons as the rest of the world mind you... but mostly because NK always warns China when they are about to do a nuclear test... and this time they didn't, China had no warning at all.

Look up china unsensored on youtube and what the lastest video on the china north korea relationship

4690K @ 4.5GHz

GTX 970 FTW

MSI Z97 PC MATE

Define R5 windowed

EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G1

Kingston 120gb SSD

SanDisk 480Gb SSD

Seagate 1Tb Hard drive

Interesting theory, but totally wrong. Kim Jong Un doesn't care about his people, let alone what his people think of him. North Koreans literally believe that he is a god, descended from a family of gods. And when your entire population believes you are a god, then how do you tackle the question of HOW do you overthrow a god? This would be the equivalent to Christians overthrowing Jesus. 

Sure one could make an argument that my above analogy doesn't work, because looking at history humans are becoming less and less religious with the development of science and culture/society... So surely the same thing must be happening in North Korea and people don't really believe Kim Jong Un is a god... or at least less people believe it then they once did. But religion in the world is decreasing mainly because of social beliefs. North Korea doesn't have these social networks, they don't have contact with the outside world. If you are told that a man is a god, and there is nobody to say "no hes not" then people are going to believe it ... that's brain washing for you.

As for "peace" with North Korea... North Korea doesn't want peace, they want to re-unite the two Korea's into one, under the dictatorship of their "god"

ChexMixMonday's said it best in his reply; "He's an petulant child." This is the truly scary reality... Kim Jung Un is a Child, who grew up being told he was a God, and that millions of people will worship his every word. One day he will snap, and for no reason other than he is a child, he will drop a bomb on south korea.

Ok maybe some of it is wrong but i still believe he wants respect from everyone because the world thinks he's a child and he is more like a teenager(13 not 17) to me. Trying to get the preks of being an adult but still have the freedom of a child

4690K @ 4.5GHz

GTX 970 FTW

MSI Z97 PC MATE

Define R5 windowed

EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G1

Kingston 120gb SSD

SanDisk 480Gb SSD

Seagate 1Tb Hard drive

Kim Jong Un has developed a virtually impervious way to test the loyalty and devotion of his followers.

The process is simple, first, he gets a barber to make him look like this:

Kim_Jong_Un_Haircut.0.0.jpg

All the people that do not have the discipline to contain their laughter, are killed instantly.  Only the most devoted have the kind of slavish resolve to remain his personal zombified army.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Kim Jong Un has developed a virtually impervious way to test the loyalty and devotion of his followers.

The process is simple, first, he gets a barber to make him look like this:

Kim_Jong_Un_Haircut.0.0.jpg

All the people that do not have the discipline to contain their laughter, are killed instantly. Only the most devoted have the kind of slavish resolve to remain his personal zombified army.

Lol. You have something there.

I call that a reverse mullet.

It's always a good day if you woke up breathing.