School photo project - persistence

I have a photo to make. I have to capture persistence. I was thinking like a road and then a car, person, animal etc. walking or a row of people going up a hill.

Any ideas, please?

Also what's the best free software to edit the photo?

I have a photo to make. I have to capture persistence. I was thinking like a road and then a car, person, animal etc. walking or a row of people going up a hill.

Any ideas, please?

Also what's the best free software to edit the photo?

Look for a song called renegade. Free software? I think Photoshop has a free trial right?

Try something like Picasa, Gimp, etc for free editors.  Depends whether you shoot JPG or RAW, as a lot of free editors will not support RAW.

As for the theme of the photo, figure it out yourself how you want to portray "persistence" in a photo.  If I gave you an idea and you used it, the idea belongs to me.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

Photoshop CS2 or gimp. I would go for gimp probs.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

GimpShop

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

I think Photoshop has a free trial right?

Yeah, for 30 days which is probably long enough.

A a bit complicated for beginners (no offense op, just an inference) so maybe gimp

I have a photo to make. I have to capture persistence. Any ideas, please?

That's like 50% of being a photographer, portraying your idea or theme into a photo.