Flexible fan mounting

_SNOWMAN_

Im not sure if such a thing exists but I was hoping to find some kind way to mount a 120mm fan at an angle.Either just a 45 degree plate or something flexible. My GPU doesnt get much for air so I need to just redirect. 

me

Zip ties, I use them all the time also just leaving the side of your case open works very well.

Im a bit OCD lol. That would drive me crazy  

me

Im a bit OCD lol. That would drive me crazy  

thick double sided tapes. :) its looks clean if you apply it properly

ok well then everything would drive you crazy

Its a good Idea and I may end up doing it. 

me

Graphics-Card-Airflow.jpg

It shouldn't be too hard to make your own. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

It shouldn't be too hard to make your own. 

Its not. I figured if I found something I really like but cant get, I would make one. Preferably buy something (because lazy) :P.  I just made some brackets from flat stock today 

me

There are things that you can attach to HDD cages. But I'm interested how you measure temps of half GPU? Other thing that would help too, would be removing extra HDD cages if you aren't using all of them.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

There are things that you can attach to HDD cages. But I'm interested how you measure temps of half GPU? Other thing that would help too, would be removing extra HDD cages if you aren't using all of them.

This is a somewhat new case and noticed my GPU is running around 80c and was below 70c in the old case. I opened the side and can feel cool air just hitting one of the GPUs fans from the fan at the bottom of the case. Move over near the other fan and it feels warm. I thought of removing the HD cages but plan to drop in some more HDs at some point. Angled fan seemed the easiest route

me