NZXT HUE good?

TheMidnightNarwhal
Go to solution Solved by Langdon,

I've heard good things about it. If you can get it for $30, I personally think it's a pretty good deal. It's also fun to play with. 

Anyone has or used the NZXT HUE RGB 2 meters LED strip? I was thinking of buying it but anyone has experience with it? And also I was not sure where to post this.

I've heard good things about it. If you can get it for $30, I personally think it's a pretty good deal. It's also fun to play with. 

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

i own it but i dont really like it. the strip is too stiff and even the slightest bend can cause your lights to stop working.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

It's a ~$30 device that sits in your 5.25 bay which lets you light up your case with any colour of the rainbow.

I've heard good things about it. If you can get it for $30, I personally thing it's a pretty good deal. It's also fun to play with. 

i own it but i dont really like it. the strip is too stiff and even the slightest bend can cause your lights to stop working.

It's a ~$30 device that sits in your 5.25 bay which lets you light up your case with any colour of the rainbow.

K thanks guys, I will definitely get it.

I have it. Its pretty great. It has been a few weeks and the adhesive on the strip does not fall off.

The different modes are nice as well.