2 things about watercooling

Hello guys i hope you have/had a great day. So i search watercooling fluid or fluid that i mix myself to give me the red color but not transparent you should'nt be able to see. Could u give or a bottle or the mixtire componnents. And last question.

Is its possible to put something in the fluid so you can see the flow like glitter that wont destroy the watercooling.

Thanks for help

Ben

Hello guys i hope you have/had a great day. So i search watercooling fluid or fluid that i mix myself to give me the red color but not transparent you should'nt be able to see. Could u give or a bottle or the mixtire componnents. And last question.

Is its possible to put something in the fluid so you can see the flow like glitter that wont destroy the watercooling.

Thanks for help

Ben

Mayhems Aurora 2 specifically can do that for longer term use but some have had issues with the particles still clogging or settling in their loop even though the second version was too try and remedy that issue and extend the life from their first version which was a "show" liquid.

Mayhems Aurora 2 specifically can do that for longer term use but some have had issues with the particles still clogging or settling in their loop even though the second version was too try and remedy that issue and extend the life from their first version which was a "show" liquid.

Yeah even with the Aurora 2 you should use a tube res that has a top inlet port, and as few tight 90 fittings and waterblocks as possible to prevent settling.